• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Anyone do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I like to work out in my home as I watch The Simpsons or Arthur. I wear a sports bra and my diapers with no shorts over them. I don't see the point anyway. They are like my bottoms.

E

Elli

I guess it depends if you live alone, or whether you live with people who you are mutually cool with seeing you less-than-fully-dressed and/or diapered. I live alone at the moment and I will wear whatever is comfortable. (With some bearing on whether the curtains are open!) If I get home in the evening and I'm very warm, I'd take off whatever I needed to be comfortable. So, if I worked out at home (which I can't as my home is too small and the downstairs inhabitants would get a noisy ceiling!) I probably would do as you describe, yeah. Just seems logical.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Once while my family was out I decided to have some fun and do the chores around the house in nothing but a teeshirt and a diaper. That was so much fun! I got the chores done really fast, and I didnt mind doing them at all. It was great.

And then another time while the family was out again I tryed to do DDR while diapered. This didnt work very well at all, but it was a fun experiment.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
When mom's not home, I just wear a shirt and diaper. It's more comfortable and convenient, and is especially nice in warm weather.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, i haven't worn for a long time now. I stopped coming on here, but just came back today =]

After forcing myself to get this out of my life for 3 months, i just gave up. It's on my mind even more if i don't accept it.

I used to sit around just in a nappy, when home alone (Diaper)

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nah. I usually wear one under my britches if I decide to wear a diaper at all.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
When I can i do but I still live with my parents so I don't get to very often.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I prefer total silence. I'm turning into an old man slowly but surely..."All this durned NOISE!" lol

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I sometimes just wear a diaper and T shirt around the house. I never go outside like that through.

F

Falkio

My exercise regiment is an hour of cardio a day, but I've never worn a diaper while exercising. There was a thread a long time ago about wearing to the gym. Most people said they just cause chaffing.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Ill be honest i get very little exercise, i work in a office job in the middle of no wear, so i have to drive to work unless i want to leave hours before work and dont want to turn up feeling sweaty e.t.c. I often work long hours and although my job dosent involve physical work mutch it is very stressfulll and mentally hard, so normally the last thing i want to do when i get home is work out or anything. I get most of my exercise at weekends, either walking short distances, i also get alot of physical activity when working on my car, lifting car parts and other activities, i dont normally diaper up when doing the small amount of exercise i do.

A

Asher

I've never worn a diaper while exercising. There was a thread a long time ago about wearing to the gym. Most people said they just cause chaffing.
It DOES cause chaffing. Some brands are better than others though. I have heard of quite a few people who wear Goodnites while doing sports because they have literally no weight to them and do not cause chaffing. I have personally never worn Goodnites while exercising (and frankly never plan to wear diapers while I'm exercising again), but you never know. They might just work when in this circumstance.

- Asher

WarrenW

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Since I got my own room, I can wear a diaper without my bro or mom seeing me.

"There's only 3 kinds of people in the world, those who can add and those who can't." :thinking:

E

Elli

Ha! I said earlier that I wear whatever combo of clothes/nappy I'm most comfortable in. Then as it's very warm at the moment and t-shirt and nappy was enough, I was happily chilling out in just that when I thought something felt different and I realised I had a long rip down the back of the nappy, letting clumps of fluff-type stuffing drop out! Glad it wasn't the gel filling that leaked out. I can only guess I snagged it on something then it got stretched? It was a good quality Kendall Lille Supreme Fit and it was far from maxed out. Caught me by suprise! Maybe I'll leave my shorts on in future!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't really work out... I prolly should though LOL.

But anyways, I never wear any underwear over my diapers... just pants when I am out in public, at home the pants come off.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not much on excercise and don't need a bra (man) though... well no comment, I very often hang out in nothing but a diaper now I live alone. There is nothing like going out on the deck on a sunny morning in a soggy diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.