Anyone buy SDKs recently?

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Need a new order of super dry kids. I think I read somewhere that the latest batch is different? Worse than ever? Is that true? Have they changed in the last 6 months or so?

Last edited:
Hi, ChrisKrinkle,

The latest batches of SDK have a light blue trim on the front/back and wings of the diaper, like the original versions had way back when. :)

Really? Any pics of that anywhere? How's the plastic though...still nice and crinkly or is it more rough

Here you go.

Attachments

• fdgdgfdg.JPG
    fdgdgfdg.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 84
You probably shouldn't order kids online. It's illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 9978
that light blue reminds me of the shell on Rearz Inspire Select (the single-tape inspires)

Thanks for the photo..they look great. Still have nice plastic?

Last batch I bought was the newer ones with the blue liner. I didn’t find any difference in them compared to the older ones other than the blue liner.

I much prefer the way they look compared to all white

Awesone...thanks!

GoSuperMarcus said:
Here you go.

That shade of blue has changed draumatically on the last batch. It is a very DARK almost NAVY blue now.

The plastic is also a little smoother/thinner than the past model. It crinkles a little more and the padding also is t as stiff. I think they were good improvements for the type of diaper it is!

WTF, why is it so blue? That's not a blue tint, that's actually a half blue diaper :/

So I want to To give my opinion I currently still have a few bags left of super dry kids and lavenders in size medium that were ordered over two years ago they are by far superior to what they have today. I had them in my closet at my vacation home. I am still a huge fan of super dry kids but they are definitely not as good today as they used to be

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Abdlforfun said:
So I want to To give my opinion I currently still have a few bags left of super dry kids and lavenders in size medium that were ordered over two years ago they are by far superior to what they have today. I had them in my closet at my vacation home. I am still a huge fan of super dry kids but they are definitely not as good today as they used to be

Yes, it seems like ABUniverse has been in the act of cheapening their products, not so much different from the huge corporations. I would like to see them bring back their old quality.

Yes most definitely but it also has to do with the Chinese they love to get us they give us the best in the beginning and then slowly give us crap for the same amount of money. But like I said I definitely have packages of diapers from two years ago both in Lavender and Superdry kids and they are significantly better

Abdlforfun said:
Yes most definitely but it also has to do with the Chinese they love to get us they give us the best in the beginning and then slowly give us crap for the same amount of money. But like I said I definitely have packages of diapers from two years ago both in Lavender and Superdry kids and they are significantly better

Over the last couple years, I have found that the Bambino Bellissimos have been the most consistent. Those are what I am buying the most. recently. I hope I don't end up with another botched batch, however. The current SDK's are just about the best option, even though they are not the best. I dislike them, yet they do the minimal job required. If I find something better, then I will opt for that instead, and will also let others know about what I find on the market. ABUniverse could certainly improve their products with a bit of STRONG competition!

Back