Anyone afraid of storms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
There's a HUUUUGE storm outside right now, and there's thunder and lightning, and the wind blew our Christmas decorations down the street. I'm hiding under my bed right now, and I brought my laptop under here with me. I'm really surprised that the Internet still works, but it's signal is really bad >.>
SO.
Is anyone else here afraid of storms/thunder/lightning/etc?
*doesn't know if this is the right forum thing to post in O: )

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I don't like bad electrical storms either. We get more tornado warnings around here with the climate changes than we used to and end up in the basement until they're lifted. Tornados scare me more than any other type of storm.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love rain...And storms are just as good...Although if there is a tornado warnings, I get a little scared...Especially if there is one touching down near me (I feel a lot better if it doesn't look like it's coming at me though)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I hate storms. Have my whole life.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't mind rain stormes, but we just had an ice storm here last night, there are quite a few people without power, and they expect some not to have power for a few days.

My house is made of brick and you barely notice storms, unless there really crazy and then they are not that noticeable in here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I love thunderstorms. when i was really little, my dad would take me outside on the porch to watch the lightning and feal the thunder if it was loud enough. ever sence i've loved thunder storms, but i always make sure to be safe. boy scouts has taught me everything i need to know on how to stay safe in situations like that.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I like storms for the most part, it's when they get to the sonic boom thunder and the blinding lightning that I get scared.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I LOVE Thunderstorms.
They are majestic and beautiful.
It's hard to explain, but before our deck umbrella got blown over in a wind storm, I would sit out in storms and watch the lighting for hours.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I really like storms. I go out to my porch to watch the fairly frequent thunder storms in the summer, and the occasional lightning blizzard in the winter (those are the only times I've ever seen orange lightning (za za zing!)). Our house has a deep basement, so tornados don't really worry me much. What does worry me is floods and extremely heavy rain. My basement has a drain in the floor, so water can never rise to any troublesome level, and my house is at a nice position from the nearest body of water so that floods can never really get to us, but property damage in the rest of the town is pretty bad. When needed, I helped fill sandbags at the fire department this last summer.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
When I was a little guy, I was scared s***less by storms. I remember being startled awake and put in the tub because a tornado was near, and after that, for several years when ever it would storm at night, I would absolutely freak out.

Now, I LOVE turbulent weather. At some point I want to see a tornado up close (not TO close) and see the eye of a hurricane from the inside.

It really reminds me how much power the earth has, and how insignificant we are in the face of it.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not scared of storms, to a point though. I love a good light show, esp. if the power goes out. But if we start to get anything bigger then pea sized hail, then I get scared.

I used to be really scared of them till just a year or so ago, cause one time when I was 'bout 6 years old at my cottage, this really bad storm blew in, crazy lightning all around us, literally, then a big bolt struck and crawled all over the ground in our back yard. Blew every single electrical thing we had at the cottage all you could smell was ozone/electricity, and burnt rubber from the appliances. I actually have the glass the lightning made when it went through the sand, it's sitting on the shelf in my room.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love thunderstorms. One summer there was a big one out in Coos Bay, Oregon (was at my mom's) at like 2 am. Anyways the house was pretty packed and someone else really wanted/"needed" to sleep on the couch. Well my sister just happened to set up a tent in the backyard for her and her friends. So I was like "I'll sleep out there tonight".

I wake up in the middle of the night around 1 am due to a bright flash. I see that there's lighting about 20 miles away and I hightail it back inside grabbing everything out of the tent. So anyway's I go to sleep on the love seat (fun being about 5 foot 7 at the time. <_>)

I and pretty much everyone else wakes up at 2 am and there's lighting like crazy. About 40 strikes every 60 seconds. Most of it hitting the bay I guess.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i always hide under my bed if there a bad storm. one time i almost had a tornado come really close to my house ._.

at times im hlad my bedroom has no windows

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I can't sleep when it's stormy out.[/font]

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I love them, always have. Looking at them hearing them feeling them (if you can get the rain out of the equation, but at times even that is nice) We don't have tornadoes here, but I've been in places with tornado warnings a few times, I hardly noticed anything from them.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i don't care for the wind and lightning storms.... I am always afraid of a tree blowing down on the house, and worse while i am asleep.

I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine, which needs electric, so i am always worried about the power going out

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love storm. Thunder storms, snow storms, rain storms, wind storms or any other variety. We've had two storms in my life that were strong enough to knock things like lamp post over. Me and some friends were out during one of them and it was awesome. And yes, it was stupid but still.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I hate thunder storms, they're scary. But I have to admit they're pretty cool looking if your outside or looking out the window when the lightning flashes.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I love thuderstorms! I get the best possible sleep when it's raining out and I have the window open or a non-insulated roof where you can really here it coming down. The louder the thunder, the more fun it is, the bigger the grin on my face :D

But my philosphy is the same as with snowstorms...If it's going to storm, go big or GTFTS!*

*Go the F to Saskatchewan

Status
Not open for further replies.