• Screenshot_20230122-164607.png
    Screenshot_20230122-164607.png
    80 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Nordicbabyboy and Edgewater

DanElmontan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are you looking to buy them in a store or online?

Reactions: Edgewater

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Not sure what you are asking here. If you want to buy drynites, then just do it. According to your profile, you are in the UK which means you should be able to pick those up at pretty much any grocery store. Online should also be an option depending on your situation.

If you are actually in the US or somewhere else, then you can buy them on ebay or even amazon often sells them to the US if you can afford the shipping charges. If you don't want drynites and are only interested in something "similar", then Goodnites are widely available including to the UK if you can afford the shipping, or there are ninjamas or other store brand versions depending on where you are.

Lot of options for stuff like this in most countries. It shouldn't be too hard to find something.

Billbusbob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
DanElmontan said:
Are you looking to buy them in a store or online?
In store

Billbusbob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
patrick1776 said:
Not sure what you are asking here. If you want to buy drynites, then just do it. According to your profile, you are in the UK which means you should be able to pick those up at pretty much any grocery store. Online should also be an option depending on your situation.

If you are actually in the US or somewhere else, then you can buy them on ebay or even amazon often sells them to the US if you can afford the shipping charges. If you don't want drynites and are only interested in something "similar", then Goodnites are widely available including to the UK if you can afford the shipping, or there are ninjamas or other store brand versions depending on where you are.

Lot of options for stuff like this in most countries. It shouldn't be too hard to find something.
You see I got a little big for them but I want something like them

DanElmontan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Billbusbob said:
You see I got a little big for them but I want something like them
I’d try searching eBay for UK-based or international sellers who offer the US XL size Goodnites.

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
If you are too big for drynites/goodnites, then like so many of us here, you will need to settle for adult products of which there really isn't anything similar in go drynites for adults.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but even after years of requesting that any ABDL or medical diaper company makes a proper adult sized toddler-style pull up, there still is nothing on the market.

There are a number of "not that bad" adult pull ups, and plenty of good adult diapers, but if you want something similar to drynites, then you are just plain out of luck.

The closest you are going to get, is vintage Goodnites/Drynites XL from the late 90s and early 2000s (pre-2004), but you can expect to pay hundreds of dollars/pounds to get them on ebay if they are available at all. If you do splurge for them, they will be plain white and nowhere near as fun as modern colorful goodnites, they will also not hold as much or be as leak proof as modern goodnites, and depending on how they they were stored, might not be in great condition. The size is considerably larger than any modern bedwetting pant, but they are slightly smaller than modern adult medium pull ups.

Goodnites in the US/Canada are available in XL, but they are not much bigger than UK Drynites. If you have only recently outgrown the L/XL drynites, then it would definitely be worth getting some XL goodnites, but don't get too excited. The UK may also be introducing an XL size, but there is no way to know when or even if that will ever happen.

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
patrick1776 said:
If you are too big for drynites/goodnites, then like so many of us here, you will need to settle for adult products of which there really isn't anything similar in go drynites for adults.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but even after years of requesting that any ABDL or medical diaper company makes a proper adult sized toddler-style pull up, there still is nothing on the market.

There are a number of "not that bad" adult pull ups, and plenty of good adult diapers, but if you want something similar to drynites, then you are just plain out of luck.

The closest you are going to get, is vintage Goodnites/Drynites XL from the late 90s and early 2000s (pre-2004), but you can expect to pay hundreds of dollars/pounds to get them on ebay if they are available at all. If you do splurge for them, they will be plain white and nowhere near as fun as modern colorful goodnites, they will also not hold as much or be as leak proof as modern goodnites, and depending on how they they were stored, might not be in great condition. The size is considerably larger than any modern bedwetting pant, but they are slightly smaller than modern adult medium pull ups.

Goodnites in the US/Canada are available in XL, but they are not much bigger than UK Drynites. If you have only recently outgrown the L/XL drynites, then it would definitely be worth getting some XL goodnites, but don't get too excited. The UK may also be introducing an XL size, but there is no way to know when or even if that will ever happen.

Actually, I used to wear the XL Goodnites from the late 1990's until KC did away with them and replaced them with the L/XL size. This was around 2004, approximately. The trouble with the white XL Goodnites back then, is that the sides sometimes wouldn't hold together well. And they didn't have a lot of stretch. Today's XL Goodnites have a loose fit compared to the current L sized Goodnites, which still fit me just fine except for being a bit tighter and less prone to leaks because of that tighter grip.

The sides on both of today's L and XL sizes hold together so well, they can be worn for 10 hours or more, and repeatedly pulled up and down for restroom breaks, unless they start to bunch up. Which they will do just like some of the lower-cost adult diapers after a long wearing duration with no incontinence episodes. Not once have the current XL or L sized Goodnites came apart on the sides like the XL size did in 2001. Today's Goodnites hold together amazingly well and have a huge amount of stretch.

The XL size back then was rated at 85 to 125+ pounds, I weighed in at roughly 146, and I'm at 140 now. So I've always been around the weight range for that product, and I am within the guidelines for the current XL Goodnites.

OK, so here's what I got: You are correct about the fitting issues. And I'll go further: If the current XL Goodnites don't fit, then the vintage XL Goodnites CERTAINLY won't, because they will not stretch far enough to accommodate a waist size that is much larger than 34". That was my experience with them.