Anybody know what these are

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Well Tigger, I'd have to say is what you've got there are diapers if I had to guess. But seriously, I'm not sure, look like an adult diaper thats been modified to look like a baby one.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think they are modified, but I do think they are cool and I want some :D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd have to agree with Molicare, they look like a regular adult diaper that's been modified with 'tape'. You can have this tape made (my ex did and sold it) for a nominal fee. I expect if someone looked at some of the enlarged pics they could tell you which diaper it is from the lettering in the 'wetness indicator' stripe.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I'm no expert but I've gotta say I think ayanna and molicare are right - if you look in some of the close-ups you can see that the tape looks like it's just been stuck on.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
awww :( I've looked at all the close ups and I don't think it looks like it's stuck on. I tried to read what the wetness indicator says but my eyes suck... Can anyone else read it at all?

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I tried to read what the wetness indicator says but my eyes suck... Can anyone else read it at all?
I belive it says "MEDIUM 222222222" or something similar... which doesn't tell you much about what diaper it is.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
oh... Maybe it is just modified byt the person who posted it there and I'm too stupid to see it o_O

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I believe those are some sort of asian diaper brand... I've seen them used on a number of ABDL photo/vid sites... can't tell ya' the exact name though... sorry.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
they look cheap, do all diapers have the souble tape system (with the blue undertape)?

they are totally just modified.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
the blue "undertape" may be just a blue stripe on the front part of the tab.... Secure & Bambino are both that way... it looks like Abena's double tape tabs... but they're not.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
oh... Maybe it is just modified byt the person who posted it there and I'm too stupid to see it o_O
I think it is modified.
DON'T CALL YOURSELF STUPID!!!
It doesn't make you stupid. Maybe your mind doesn't want to let you admit that it's modded. hehe sounds crazy but could be true.

Entity

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Yea; they're modified cheapos. Plain and simple. Still I would not object if they are real.

Role
Private
it looks like a depend from the fact of the wetness indicator.
But don't Depends have a series of bars, not writing or anything?

I'm inclined to think as well they are just a type brand modified. You can probably buy that baby print tape somewhere...

Entity

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
No they are not Depends. Depends have 3 all-white tapes on each side; and yes they have a series of squares put in a line to look like bars. I've had them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.