Anybody enjoying the cold weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
It's currently 0 (-18C) with a -26 (-32c) wind chill.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be balmy out +11 (-11C).

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have similar conditions here right now. Even with two pairs of gloves on, I still got minor frostbite while shoveling my driveway.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hasn't been cold enough in this part of MD yet to suit me. I see all the bitter cold weather with snow falling in northern parts of the country and get very envious. It's supposed to dip to the low 30s (F) on Monday with a decent windchill, but I'd like it to be about 10 degrees colder at least. Yeah, I know, I'm some kind of nut!:D

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't enjoy it...But I'll take it over a hot/humid day anytime

B

Butterfly Mage

Lemme tell ya: cold weather is a drag. When it gets *really* cold, I can feel ever major injury I've ever had.

Last night was my group's Yule Rite and Wiccans do most of the worship services outdoors. I thought I was groing to freeze my arse off! Aaiiieeee!!!

Role
Diaper Lover
It's not quite as cold here as what you guys are describing, but it's pretty cold. We're finally done with the snow. I'd much rather have a warm sunny day.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Oregon may be done with the snow, but they are going to have mix through Christmas day. Even worse is the freezing rain that has coated everything, including the trees.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like it for the most part. Though my hands get so cold it affects my ability to play my PC FPS games.

But I have been wearing my footed sleeper way more then anything else. It just sucks I got to change out of it when I go out anywhere. <_>

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
WTF you talking about boy it's not cold till you hit -100C

Ah but seriously I/we louisiana people have had 70-80F weather for the last few days.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I don't like it right now cuz our furnace broke and we had to replace it. 3 days in the cold is not fun. Good thing we have no shortage of blankets. I was toasty at night.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got back for my winter break from college wednesday. Thursday, Friday, and Today I worked 10 hours and had to come home and shovel afterwords.

Needless to say, I've been getting no time for doing ... anything but working and shoveling.

Good exercise I guess.

Well I have been doing a lot of driving in the snow and I love that.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's - 3 out here in Fort Wayne and that's cold! I had to go out in it today too. My VFW Post had our annual Christmas party and it's 12 miles from where I live. My Girl Friend are thankful for my trucks great heater that's for sure. Even with the cold temps and blowing snow we had a big turnout and all the children were very happy when Santa made his visit. I think these cold temperatures are a heat wave for Jolly old Santa. Being that he resides at the North Pole it is a lot colder there. And no I don't believe in Santa but this being the season of joy I had to throw the Santa part in. And may everyone here have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:smile:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually it's pretty warm here right now, It's a balmy 21 degrees F, might have to break out the shorts, lol. Seriously though I love the cold and the snow. I'll take 10 degrees and snowing over 90 degrees and sunny any day, I hate being hot. It's not so much the cold rather than the wind chill that get's it really cold. I've been skiing on days when the wind chill has approached -70F, and that would be with the air temperature at below -25, that's a tad chilly, even for me.

We do have a few local cold/snowing jokes though such as "You know you live in the adirondacks when you call -10 Degrees a little chilly"

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It sucks - currently -3F here right now, with wind chill around -30F. It is supposed to be a balmy 48F next week!

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Oh, I absolutely ADORE winter weather...but it's been in the +60's every day, which SUCKS!!!!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
-2f right now.
Feels like -21f

Yesterday it was -7f with a windchill of -32f.

I hate winter.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love the cold weather the most when it snows.. and it hasn't snowed much yet... Not enough to play in D:

Status
Not open for further replies.