Anybody else

Goodnitesmoon4

Est. Contributor
Messages
16
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anybody else have a hard time wanting to date or get close to people because you know you’re secretly abdl?
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and DLJosie
Goodnitesmoon4 said:
Does anybody else have a hard time wanting to date or get close to people because you know you’re secretly abdl?
i dont really bother i tell everyone i wear nappies and as a partime transvestite which every one knows about i dont really care its always better out than in xxx
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878, Deleted member 68367, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
babyjoe20 said:
i dont really bother i tell everyone i wear nappies and as a partime transvestite which every one knows about i dont really care its always better out than in xxx
Good attitude to have :)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 68367 and DLJosie
The problem is you can’t keep it a secret. I knew I was ABDL in 1995 but still I never even considered dating without ABDL being a part of my relationship. You have to assess for yourself how important it is. I don’t have a sexuality apart from ABDL and I have no interest in normal relations without ageplay. So upfront this was something that had to be a part of any dating encounter. This has served me well and I never fell into the trap of hiding it from partners.
Social media has exploded ageplay today. There are munches and conventions. We know there are millions of us out there. Dating is not easy ever but you have every reason to expect this to be a part of your life and in future relationships if you embrace it, lean in and love who you are.
 
Nope. I've never had a hard time accepting this part of me. I also don't casually date and have no interest in it. Every serious relationship I've been in has started as a friendship that naturally grew. I'm still best friends with my two exes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha
LaLoneDigi said:
Nope. I've never had a hard time accepting this part of me. I also don't casually date and have no interest in it. Every serious relationship I've been in has started as a friendship that naturally grew. I'm still best friends with my two exes.
Good on you :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLJosie
Back
Top