Anybody else find they have to many diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venesha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm a bit of a pack rat and tend to keep things forever. With the boom in abdl manufacturers that's happened over the last few years I find myself ordering and liking many of the abdl themes diapers that are out there. I'm currently sitting on top of some of the pink teddy diapers from awwsocute when they first came out. Some bambinos and magnificos. Some rearz princess and safari. A bunch of abu preschool plastic. Some of the 2015 and 2016 dc amors as well as some of the older abuniverse diapers like the cushies and sissy back before they sold the company and stopped sucking :p. I also have about 7 of the cloth diapers from dependeco.

I try to use them before I order more but I find it so hard to do when one of them comes out with a new style I like I have to order some to try and then more if I end up liking them. Since I don't use them at all other than for recreation and the occasional wetting I find they're staring to backlog on me. I can never manage to get through everything before somebody comes out with something new that I'll have to try. I'll end up ordering more and bolstering my supply yet again.

I know some of you would probably kill to have the problem of to many diapers I'm just curious if anyone is actually having the same problem.

I would say I have too many of them as well, and that's because I'm only a part-time wearer, and I tend to buy diapers more often than I use them. So I always have stacks of diapers just sitting in my room.

I have too many also. I love the prints so I have tons of pull ups and what not.

There's no such thing as too many diapers. :lol:

I've got too many to handle and I'm still wanting to by more all the time. I should really start wearing them more often

There is a point at which my closet is full of packs , but since I wear nearly 24/7 I'm always buying more on a monthly basis. For me it'ss about making sure I have enuff diapers, always having a good stash

No such thing as too many. The thing is, i don't have enough. :tongueout:

when you wear them 24/7, thats almost never a problem.

When I go to my stash I often look over the diapers I have hoarded but have lost interest in and force myself to work my way through them before buying more or using those ones I love.

Actually have that problem with M3s at the moment... would love to swap those out for some SDK or similar mediums if anyone locally is looking for older plastic backed M3s?

I probably have too many, but I really don't consider it a bad thing. Sure sometimes I stack too them high and they fall and open my closet door and I have to re-stack them. I seem to hoard a favorite diaper by buying in mass and then before using too many, I find a new favorite diaper which I buy in mass. I also have many packages of diapers which are no longer produced, so I try to save them only for special days since I won't be able to ever get anymore.

Probably my biggest fear would be if my place caught fire or something :/

Venesha said:
Since I don't use them at all other than for recreation and the occasional wetting I find they're staring to backlog on me. I can never manage to get through everything before somebody comes out with something new that I'll have to try.

I wear the same way!

I'm not drowning in them only because I've been reeeeely careful about what I buy... it helps that I've limited my storage to one plastic trunk. That said I still have some cute adult diapers I got in Singapore at least 15 years ago!

With so many cute styles nowadays I really wish they'd sell variety packs... :p

As a user and a collector, I see myself running into that problem occasionally. I have some diapers that I wear/use just for fun, and then I stow some away permanently as a memento. I already have some vintage plastic Huggies and Pampers from over 20 years ago along with some vintage Pull-Ups. I mainly use Godnites/Drynites these days, but I do stow a couple of them away in my collection just to have them archived. Buying diapers at thrift stores is the way to go for me.

I wish I had that problem. I alway seem to find myself short on diapers. So have been trying to find better deals at thrift stores here lately

No way! I'm down to my last 400 or so, so might need to stock up soon! :-D

Thinking about it... I've got a thirteen different brands at the moment. Lucky for some ;-)

yeah I think I can raise my hand and give that a "ME TOO!"

I can still sort of remember when "having a big stash" meant an open case in the closet. And yes I have a lot of older diapers still. I've got bags of rev1 crinklz for example. I have a lot of variety - I tend to buy when something new comes out, or when there's a sale. (I'm a little surprised I don't have any magnifico....) I've tried to cut back on my purchases recently, but I usually end up stocking up on the sales every fall. My numbers just keep slowly increasing.

If at any point I stop buying, I'll have enough padding to "coast" for quite some time!

I have stopped buying altogether as the stash got way big. Also as its only my little that wears them now when he comes round at weekends I dont see much need for getting more soon. I did want to pick up on the collecting side of things. I do the same others have said by keeping one or two from each brand used as a momento of sorts. Probably once a year I may take a look. I also keep one empty packet of each as well so I can keep track of what I have tried again for a momento. Great thread.

Not me. Of course I just make sure I go through all the ones I buy to try out. I wear 24/7 too, so this isn't difficult to do. At the most I usually won't have more than about 200-300 diapers on hand. Being incontinent this is a pretty normal amount for me too.

tiny said:
No way! I'm down to my last 400 or so, so might need to stock up soon! :-D

Thinking about it... I've got a thirteen different brands at the moment. Lucky for some ;-)

Lol thats alot!

I have a large travel case filled to the brim with many different diapers and the old Tena Slip Maxi so i buy other varieties to keep an interesting selection.

I have a cousin who has a key to my place to study and i have exceeded the diaper space.
He is a snoop so i worry he will find the excess.
Its hidden behind the massive travel case.
Diapers for dayz lol!

My total probably 250.

in my opinion you can never have enough diapers I would like to have a changing room full of nothing but shelves on the walls with diapers covering the shelves and of course a changing table in the middle of the room. but no in my own opinion you can never have enough diapers.

I have a bunch of diapers I want to get rid of because either they don't fit me or I don't like them. There's also some I keep in reserve because they're not made anymore. I generally wait until I only have one bag left of the brands I typically wear before I order more.

Also, Dependecos are <3, but all my plastic pants have torn :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back