Any way to get rid of a boner other than just waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Seriously, how do ya get rid of it without masturbating and without waiting 10 minutes?

This reminds me of the Lotrimin Ultra commercial..."I don't have to tell you what athletes foot is like...It's annoying and you just want it gone!"

Any techniques or hints? By the way...I am a teenager. Two melons side-by-side...I have to go now. *dashes to room and locks door* :eek:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Simple: Think of really disgusting things or people that'd make you cringe. If necessary, look for ugly people or disgusting actions on the internet.
Has always worked for me.

Peachy

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Mate

I think you just have to let nature take its course, and await for things to settle down. I guess you are talking about being in public. Well sit down if u can often helps and as indicated above think of other things (ie stop looking at that cute guy or girl heheeh), These always take a clod shower hehehe but that is impractable. Also wear clothing that doesnt assist in boner trouble especially when out and about.

Anyway Mate best of luck with the issue

Cheers

luke

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Drink!
I find that if I really need pee I don't get erections. I guess this is only useful if you're asking this question so you can diaper up easier, since with anything else really needing to pee is an inconvenience.

Get drunk!
Probably not the best thing since you're 15, but being drunk does affect that area.

Although those are ways to avoid getting them... To actually get rid of one, I suggest reading. Read something unsexy, like a toothpaste packet, or just the blurb of a book. I always find this distracts me enough to be able to lose an erection.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Keep a spoon in the fridge.
Nuff said.
that hurt just thinking about it.

i usually just think of video games. such as "what's a good stratigy for this part... i could do this..." as soon as your mind gets on that subject, the boner will leave.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
What apparently helps (never tried it myself) is to pinch the sides of your penis just below the top part (forgot the name for it) and hold it for a little bit.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Well, cold usually causes you to have shrinkage, so perhaps a washcloth thoroughly rinsed in cold water and applied to the area might help to get it back down. Never tried it myself, but it would only take a couple minutes to see what it does for you.

~Pramrider

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At your age its just going to happen no matter what you do, you can try masterbateing everyday it may help, but it won't stop them completly.

The best way to hide them is wear looser clothing at least ther not as noticable, and sit when you can, that helps not much but some.

I was a long time ago when I was 15, but I'm sure nothing has changed.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
|N|A|K|E|D| |N|U|N|S| ...My anti-boner
Funny, it has the opposite effect on me. Though most nuns I know are surprisingly young and "haaaaaaawt."

Nothing really works on me, except trying to guilt myself. Give yourself a guilt trip about it, might help. Or it might cause anything from a cycle of binge purge, to the worst self esteem ever, which may result in death.

Erm, don't guilt yourself too much.

E

Error404

Lift it up and press it against your stomach, then use underwear or whatever to hold it in place.

After about a minute or so the blood drains out of if due to the complete upright position and gravity doing its' job. That's how I do it anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.