Any "Veg" furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
Hi everyone, for those I havent met, i'm new to the furry community, but the more I hear & see, the more awesome furry'ness is :) I was just wondering if there are any vegetarian or vegan furries out there (or even non furry veggie s)? Ive been a vegetarian for a few years now and just wondering. Oh and thankyou everyone for all the warm welcomes!

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
...The really cute skinny ones are usually health nuts, or really really lucky...I know of one or two...

Role
  1. Private
i went vegeterian for 6 months
now i eat chicken, fish but nothing else
i didnt go vegeterian for the animals though...but for some reason beef makes me sick
what ever worksworks ^___^

A

Asher

*raises hand* Yep yep! Vegetarian furry here! :D I've been one for a year and a half, and I love it. To tell you the truth, I have not heard of many vegetarian furries, so this is pretty unique to me. : P

I made a vegetarian social group a while ago; feel free to join if you want to. :)

Role
  1. Private
Oh my.

I thought you meant as in dressing up as VeggieTales characters.

Boy, is my face red! :eek:

Role
  1. Private
Oh my.

I thought you meant as in dressing up as VeggieTales characters.

Boy, is my face red! :eek:

LOL wow yup no veggietale furries for me, no offense if there are actually vegetable furries out there... are there vegetable furries??? maybe it's just me but a furry talking pickle... mmm not my style sorry... :p

E

Error404

I thought you meant dressing up as a vegetable...

I was all like "...Wut?" then I read the thread.

B

Butterfly Mage

Does a butterfly count as a "furry"?

I'm a vegetarian but not a vegan.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
well its sure as hell not limited to animals with fur sinc it seems to include dragons, and orca whales so i see noreason why insects cant be included,

Role
  1. Private
Im still really new to the whole furry scene, but why not? butterflies are "furry" in their own special way :) furrydom is all about expressing your inner animal isn't it? :)

Thanks for all of the replies everyone! It's awsome that i'm not the only furry loving diaper wearing guy in the world, and even better im not the only furry loving diaper wearing guy that's vegetarian :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im not a Furry nor am I a vegetarian or anything like one. I love hamburgers, fish, shrimp and chicken and bacon.

Anyways I find it funny that some furry's would be vegetarian, mainly since they want to be animals and a majority of them seem to be based around canines and they eat other animals. Anyways as humans we don't eat animals to be mean to them, we eat them to live just like they do with other animals.

But still, the taste sometimes is pretty good and unique. I can respect a persons decision not to eat meat or anything like that, I just don't like the people who look down upon others for eating meat.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
h3g3l, Error404, I thought the same thing when I saw the title!

I would be vegetarian, but I just can't do it. I don't like the fact that I eat animals, but I'm not willing to give up meat. There are certain types of meat I would not want to try though (anything canine or feline, mostly).

Role
  1. Other
Well if you go to furcadia, there are quite a few insects.

Also, there are plenty of herbivore furries that eat meat (iE. a deer furry, but the person isn't a vegatarian) and there's nothing wrong with that.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Ah, damn, and I thought there was a chance for me to be a peach furry...if there are veggie furries ("I'm a leek furry"), there surely must be an option for fruit furries. Sadly, it was just about food preference. :(

Peachy

Role
  1. Private
Well a peach fursuit might be less complicated to make compared to an animal fursuit. Whatever makes you happy :)

Senri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
i dont know any talking pickles, but i have seen a dancing banana "peanut butter jelly time lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.