Any uk people

sambus said:
yeah - Newcastle-upon-Tyne here
First time I've ever seen someone local to me, glad I'm not the only one in the area 😁

Midlands calling.

It seems there are quite a lot of Brits with a penchant for nappies here.

Given many of our experiences are quite distinct from those of our American cousins (types of nappy, experiences growing up, even the words we use “nappy”, “nappies” and “dummy”) I do wonder whether it’s worth having a Brits sub-forum?

Also, given what I witnessed recently in a red telephone box that had been converted into a library/ book exchange (of which there are now quite a few in this country, usually in villages), ie someone had left some incontinence samples, I wonder whether (if done discreetly) we could make this into a thing for us?

Here would be how it would work:

1. Anyone with an excess of stash who wanted to get rid of any would pop them into sample bags and leave on the shelf of one of these book exchange telephone box (which needn’t be local to them). One nappy is about the same size as a book so would fit discreetly.

2. Then- when safely clear-

3. Post on here the location of the box and what they left there.

4. “First come, first served!”

Perhaps a (non-compulsory) etiquette thing of leaving a sample of your own for every one taken, if you can, would mean that the fun continues and more people get to try nappies they might otherwise not have done?

As I travel around the country for work I’ve seen quite a few of these boxes. Would it catch on here?

Reactions: billybobtombo
sound like the "give a penny take a penny" tray at so many check out counters

PCS said:
Midlands calling.

It seems there are quite a lot of Brits with a penchant for nappies here.

Given many of our experiences are quite distinct from those of our American cousins (types of nappy, experiences growing up, even the words we use “nappy”, “nappies” and “dummy”) I do wonder whether it’s worth having a Brits sub-forum?

Also, given what I witnessed recently in a red telephone box that had been converted into a library/ book exchange (of which there are now quite a few in this country, usually in villages), ie someone had left some incontinence samples, I wonder whether (if done discreetly) we could make this into a thing for us?

Here would be how it would work:

1. Anyone with an excess of stash who wanted to get rid of any would pop them into sample bags and leave on the shelf of one of these book exchange telephone box (which needn’t be local to them). One nappy is about the same size as a book so would fit discreetly.

2. Then- when safely clear-

3. Post on here the location of the box and what they left there.

4. “First come, first served!”

Perhaps a (non-compulsory) etiquette thing of leaving a sample of your own for every one taken, if you can, would mean that the fun continues and more people get to try nappies they might otherwise not have done?

As I travel around the country for work I’ve seen quite a few of these boxes. Would it catch on here?
Sounds like a good idea, but at the same time it might bring onto itself media attention.

True. Perhaps best avoided for that reason then.

Hi not really as helping others in the community as many out there have bladder issues.
so nothing stating/saying "Fetish"

Work with hospital group trying to breakdown the Taboo's of incontinence issues

Reactions: JayJay90
SgtOddball said:
Sounds like a good idea, but at the same time it might bring onto itself media attention.

Why not just buy some instead. Simple.

DLAJ said:
Why not just buy some instead. Simple.
Ya. I think the idea was floated and sank some weeks ago.

Reactions: Fireheat
I'm south west England

Yep Nottingham East Midlands UK

Yes. So many of them in the UK.

Reactions: Fireheat and billybobtombo
Raised on the outskirts of Brighton, now live on the outskirts of London.
Update: Weirdly I moved closer to the capital THEN came out as Bi'!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm in the East Midlands. Just outside of Nottingham.

Kimberlie said:
Hello!
I'm in the East Midlands. Just outside of Nottingham.
Hi I in Burton on Trent.

Yer, Warwickshire

The better part of yorkshire here ;p west yorkshire that is ;p :D not noticed many from here

Curreblt living nr Cardiff but originally From the West Riding of Gods County

PCBaby said:
Curreblt living nr Cardiff but originally From the West Riding of Gods County
Usually a fairly regular visitor to God's own county but not right now.

Back