Any trans people just want to be themselves and just fade into the background?

I really hate that various rights of different groups are split between two diametrically opposed groups championing those rights peacemeal and à la carte . It's currently impossible to support the rights of one group without being represented by a group that is eager to quickly cripple or revoke different disfavored rights of another group, especially in revenge. This predicament is just gross. What happened to live and let live? Where is the everything and all of the above category? Everybody always has to have a reason to hate someone else for who they are or ban something of theirs that is very important to them. People just need to leave other people and their stuff alone full stop.

So much hate in the world. This is why I hate adults and hate being one and just want to be little all the time. If we were all just little and the adults were all gone things would be so much better. 😩

This is one thing I'm very grateful of my ABDL side for. I learned very early to empathize with other people's perspectives and struggles and not to hate or judge others no matter how wierd something may seem to me. Something about everyone having secrets to hide and living with a very big, and one of the dirtiest and wierdest skeletons of all in my own closet. 🫣

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, ShyBoo81, KittyninjaW and 2 others
I can only be myself when I 'fade' into the safe 'background' of my home.
(As in: outside = male clothing and inside = female or AB attire only - nappies are the only constant).
I would love to go out of the house in dresses and pass as the woman that I am, - but, even if I appeared as a female, the moment that I have to speak my deep voice would betray me, and I would no longer be part of a faded background outside.
(Sorry, but I just don't want that sort of attention. So this baby girl will stay safe inside).

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Edgewater and Woncrinklz
I want to "just be myself", but there is always a caveat to this when it comes to being LGBT - You have to come out first, and a lot of times, that is a very loud thing.
For my entire childhood and so far a good amount of my adult life, it seemed like my body just refused to be masculine at all.

I still have a baby face.
I'm still rather short.
Even entirely developed, my voice crosses between a man's and a woman's, and I'm not even doing the "Mrs Doubtfire" thing.
Chest hair? Forget it.
I'm 29 now.

There is no feasible way I can look at myself and say that I'm a guy. Not with the way society expects me to be. And certainly not in the way my body functions. Nothing matches up. No following of any religion's text is going to change that. But I've got to be somewhere on this strange spinning rock, right? And I've got to go out and get groceries at some point, right? Do all the things a person needs to do. I've got to show my face, and talk to people.
But I can't do that without people thinking I'm a child, or a pedophile. I can't just "blend in". And right now, there are a lot of people who want people like me dead, because my body isn't "pure". The only way I can make them happy, is to die. And I'm not gonna let them have that satisfaction.

So I'm on HRT now. And my body is reacting a lot better to that.
If people don't like it, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm not just gonna lay down and perish or give up being me, loud as it is.

• Love
Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi, KittyninjaW, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
I find myself like this although I keep up to date with everything going on, I just like to blend in as much as one can with thick diapers lol.

I don't go around telling people I'm trans because then you just open yourself to others opinions when they see you out yourself.

Reactions: Deleted member 70243, rbm, KittyninjaW and 2 others
KittyninjaW said:
I am asked this because I just want to be trans and fade into the background, but it feels like everyone who I have seen who is trans wants to fight for civil rights. Me personally, I just want to just be in the background and be me and not worry about that stuff. Am I the only one who feels that way?
oh definitly! heres the thing though: the ones you see online and in media, are just the ones that arent in the background, thats why you see them. but that doesnt mean theres not plenty of trans people who do stay in the background, let alone that you wouldnt have the option. but because they stay in the background, you dont really know them. thats kinda the point of staying in the background lol. you know what i mean? point is, if you want to transition and not make a big deal and not be outspoken, go for it! be you and be happy!

• Love
Reactions: SheenaLuvs, Woomy, rbm and 2 others
KittyninjaW said:
I am asked this because I just want to be trans and fade into the background, but it feels like everyone who I have seen who is trans wants to fight for civil rights. Me personally, I just want to just be in the background and be me and not worry about that stuff. Am I the only one who feels that way?
It's hard. Being trans, I'd like to not have to deal with all the stuff being trans is kind of hard to deal with. Like there's a lot of stuff going on in the UK and USA right now. I don't want to really "go stealth" but I also don't want to be dealing with being trans like all the time...

Reactions: KittyninjaW
JigmeDatse said:
It's hard. Being trans, I'd like to not have to deal with all the stuff being trans is kind of hard to deal with. Like there's a lot of stuff going on in the UK and USA right now. I don't want to really "go stealth" but I also don't want to be dealing with being trans like all the time...
Yeah, that's true.

Reactions: JigmeDatse and Happy2BeInNappies2
I love you guys and gals and it breaks my heart that we have to deal with these things right now. I want you to be safe above all else. I want you to be here to see this beautiful world we’re building.

I’m having a particularly hard time with TX house bill 4378, the “Drag Bill”. What pisses me off the most is that some drag performers have been obscene with kids, but drag itself is not obscene.

blaincorrous said:
What pisses me off the most is that some drag performers have been obscene with kids, but drag itself is not obscene.
I imagine it like a grown man hanging out at a park full of kids with nothing but a onesie and exposed diapers. A few extremists drawing negative attention and screwing it up for everyone else. 😡

I've seen the one showing toddlers how to dance a stripper pole. WTF is wrong with people!? 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Edgewater
LittleAndAlone said:
I imagine it like a grown man hanging out at a park full of kids with nothing but a onesie and exposed diapers. A few extremists drawing negative attention and screwing it up for everyone else. 😡

I've seen the one showing toddlers how to dance a stripper pole. WTF is wrong with people!? 🤦‍♂️
I think some people just get a kick out of crawling out of their dark nihilistic pit and dragging other people down with them. In short, edgelords come in every fetishistic packaging. We need more principled protesters and less brain-dead clowns.

I’m talking with a friend next weekend about an ally-focused protest he’s planning against that same bill. I’m anxious to see what he has planned and to help him develop an effective approach. But I’m always focused on being effective first, not pushing a boundary just to provoke a negative response.

I recommend reading some Dale Carnegie, but if you don’t have the time, learn this one thing: you rarely change a person’s mind by arguing against their case or injuring their pride.

Ive been done arguing or trying to change minds for many years.

Effective for me = live your own life, mind your own business, be polite and treat people the way you want to be treated, and always be prepared to decisively and immediately end any violent aggression.

Everything else has failed at this point.

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous, Edgewater and ShyBoo81
LittleAndAlone said:
So much hate in the world. This is why I hate adults and hate being one and just want to be little all the time. If we were all just little and the adults were all gone things would be so much better. 😩
Preach! I secretly hate adults too for the same reason. This was always in my mind, but never had the balls to say it in public. Thank you for being brave enough to say it like it is

ShyBoo81 said:
Preach! I secretly hate adults too for the same reason. This was always in my mind, but never had the balls to say it in public. Thank you for being brave enough to say it like it is
Adults are the worst. They have to make *everything* a pissing contest.

Reactions: Edgewater and ShyBoo81
I'd love that personally. It's not so much that being trans is something that I want to hide, but... it also kind of is, I guess? I suppose the goal for a lot of us is to not "look trans," even though that sounds bad when I say it. Not only because of the unfortunate political climate at the moment, but also because that feels like the goal, right? (Not for all of us, of course, but for me at least and it seems like many others.)

I actually debated whether or not to put "trans female" or just "female" in my bio; again, not because I'm ashamed of it, I just didn't get why the distinction. But ultimately I put the "trans" mostly because I didn't want, hypothetically, to befriend anyone here and then have the possibility later for them getting pissed for "lying" to them when I told them more about me.

(I do think it's weird — not bad, just, interesting I suppose — to be a part of a minority where the "end result" is to look as little like that minority as possible. Kind of a unique experience in the queer community. Of course that only really applies to binary trans people.)

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi, Edgewater and (deleted member)
todderhr said:
I want to transition. Your post is helpful.
I understand completly, you have no idea how bad. I have felt this way since i was 10 unfortunatly wives get in the way
first wif etolerated it when I started growing boobs and dressing. unfortunatly she passed away at the end of 09. new wife is totally intolerant of anything lbgqt. now i am limited to just bra and panties

Reactions: SeniorMan and BabyHailey1977
rbm said:
I understand completly, you have no idea how bad. I have felt this way since i was 10 unfortunatly wives get in the way
first wif etolerated it when I started growing boobs and dressing. unfortunatly she passed away at the end of 09. new wife is totally intolerant of anything lbgqt. now i am limited to just bra and panties
Hope it’s not too personal, but what does your new wife think of your boobs?

KittyninjaW said:
everyone who I have seen who is trans wants to fight for civil rights.
I mean no disrespect when I say this, but any time something gains significant traction in social media, there will always be people who treat it like a fad, and just go along with it because it’s the thing to do.

Reactions: Edgewater and KittyninjaW
I am not sure if i am trans or nonbinary but i would love to just present myself however i want without people hating on it.

Unfortunately we still live a world where people are homophobic and transphobic so i would feel anxious about presenting as my true self, recently on twitter (especially since Elon Musk took over) i have seen a rise in transphobic posts which makes me even more scared about the idea of being more open about myself.

Absolutely! i knew b4 i started that if i couldnt pass i would have rather just remain androgynous. It was easier to keep answering the question "are you a dude/boy/man or a woman/lady/chick?" than to have to explain, insist, or beg/demand that people call me something they didn't feel made sense. Id rather swim with the current than against it, if that makes sense. Its just easier to look how people expect a dude to look.

Post transition (FTM), I made it my business to present myself as "average cis" as possible. Eventually I loosened up and got comfortable with wearing pink, drinking tea with my pinky up, and being a bit "limp wristed" sometimes. A lot of people assume im gay, that doesn't bother me. Ive even been called some homophobic slurs before (i got called a Peter Puffer once, that was *hilarious*), as well as some racial ones, But none of that would bother me as much as being called a lady or admitting that im not a "real" guy. So, i get it.

Also, i know im dog crap. I knew when i typed it, it was gonna ruffle some feathers. Im cool with being a steaming pile of dog crap (if thats what you think of me, tis your right to do so)

That's animal nature, normally, we want a stable and peaceful life without stress nor danger of getting hurt and I bet the majority of people think like thee about it.

Unfortunately, nature also includes aggressive, sociopathic, cold and dominant animals, humans aren't the exception and our immense population further increases the number of that kind of beings.

Toxic dominant people are never satisfied, they want to extend their influence and, as time passes by, to slowly erase others from existence.

That's why people join forces and collectives are born, so thou canst feel safe, less stressed and defend thy comfort zone.

Back