Any suggestions for a tiny waist

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was planning on switching up by getting some new diapers soon. Looking for adult diapers baby diapers and pullups my waist size is 20.5 inches. Thank you in advancešŸ˜‰

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and dlboylife

PaddedJayde

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A lot of manufacturers recommend using the larger of your waist and hip measurements.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Yes, Biggest of what your going to cover.

If that is waist, Hips, Belly...

I myself have same size waist/hips, allows me to easily slip diaper on or off, on the other hand never feel like a diaper will stay in place without support, onesie or alike.

Also to a lesser degree, your thighs can be an issue

I'm currently 37 waist/hips, 42 jacket, 18 neck...yes i did play football

As for tiny waist, you should be able to find some xsmall adult diapers.

My go to is north shore.
northshore-megamax-size-guide.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333 and GatoChihuahua

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I highly recommend Rearz Barnyard XS! Its probably one of the best ABDL diaper on the market for petite people. Or if prefer plain white theres Incontrol Elite Hybrid XS, which is the exact same diaper as Barnyard but without the print. My other top contenders would be any ABU diaper available in small, such as Super Dry kids

Im small-waisted too, and from my experience all these diapers mentioned above fits great without the tapes overlapping each other on both sides like the mediums do. Btw my waist size is 28", so not as petite as you, but pretty petite for a guy lol

Reactions: MetalDan86 and GatoChihuahua

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm just a few size bigger then you !
I fine I can fit in Small MagaMax and Medium in Better Drys diapers ..
Both fit me very nicely along with some nice colors to pick from !!!

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
WOW! One of my legs is larger than your waste! I honestly can't imagine being as tiny as your waste is. I'm nearly positive my sons had larger waste sizes when they were 2 though both were over 12lbs at birth so....

• Haha

LifesAB

Bedwetter Extraordinaire
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Rita said:
I'm just a few size bigger then you !
I fine I can fit in Small MagaMax and Medium in Better Drys diapers ..
Both fit me very nicely along with some nice colors to pick from !!!
They would absolutely swim in a BetterDry medium.
Lots of brands have small to extra small sizes nowadays though, just shop around with any of the reputable companies.

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Measure your hips and then let us know.

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mark28277 said:
Measure your hips and then let us know.
About 27 to 28 inches

• Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and GatoChihuahua

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are there any baby diapers that could fit a 20 inch waist and a 28 inch hip

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
The size 7 stretch pampers should, or might.

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thx ill have to try that

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
With baby diapers it depends allot on your shape not just waist/hips so it's one of those try and see type things.
Cuties size 8 and 7 (identical to the 7 cuties i think are dollar general size 7 baby diapers)
Luvs, pampers, parent choice, up&ups, huggies size 7 may also fit.
Also Easy ups size 5t-6t may fit, but are identical now to ninjama besides scent and prints

As far as adult, north shore and abu have allot of size smalls and you may be able to fit medium tho it will feel huge. Depends on your body shape what will work best.

As for cloth you may be able to fit super undies, to be comfortable I think their largest size is some where around size 12 underwear. They also have adult sizes but more expensive by allot. There are many other all in one cloth diaper providers also. Goodnite true fit was nice but it's discontinued now.

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LilByte said:
With baby diapers it depends allot on your shape not just waist/hips so it's one of those try and see type things.
Cuties size 8 and 7 (identical to the 7 cuties i think are dollar general size 7 baby diapers)
Luvs, pampers, parent choice, up&ups, huggies size 7 may also fit.
Also Easy ups size 5t-6t may fit, but are identical now to ninjama besides scent and prints

As far as adult, north shore and abu have allot of size smalls and you may be able to fit medium tho it will feel huge. Depends on your body shape what will work best.

As for cloth you may be able to fit super undies, to be comfortable I think their largest size is some where around size 12 underwear. They also have adult sizes but more expensive by allot. There are many other all in one cloth diaper providers also. Goodnite true fit was nice but it's discontinued now.
I can fit into a 4t5t pull up or small goodnite if that helps narrow that down. Thank you for the feedback

Last edited:

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GoodniteQueen said:
I can fit into a 4t5t pull up or small goodnite if that helps narrow that down. Thank you for the feedback
Surely not comfortable fit? Those are tiny.

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
GoodniteQueen said:
Rascal and friends should fit

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
GoodniteQueen said:
Iā€™d be rocking pampers size 7 all day, every day! they are the best at what they do, absorbency is killer and they are comfortable when wet too and per diaper is very low compared with the XS adult ones.

I guess itā€™s about your preferences.. also trying them out. Get samples try Pampers 7/Huggies Overnites 6/Luvs 6 or 7

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
GoodniteQueen said:
Everything I mentioned should fit then in the baby diapers.
Up till 20 I could sleep thru the night in size 5 and 6 diapers without sides tearing or being to uncomfortable. And the new size 7's are larger then those.

Ninjama and goodnites large are prob a good fit and absorbancy.

If pullups fit ok, easyups 5t-6t are larger i believe and same as ninjama but with baby scent.
Your profile says dl not ab so if your not interested in the regression side of it then can ignore easyups and just go with ninjama.

as far as tape on baby diapers Cuties size 8(boundless) is probably the largest tab baby diaper NA tho I haven't had the luck of trying them yet to confirm.

Last edited:

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LePew said:
Surely not comfortable fit? Those are tiny.
Pretty comfortably actually