Any Sissys share panties with SO?

Abnalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just curious if any panty wearing sissies share panties with their Significant Other?
Used to be that I would on occasion raid her panty drawer. Now with well over 200 panties, I have 4 drawers of my own with panties in them.
The wife and I used to every now and then joke about wearing matching panties. About 3 years ago she started going into my pantie collection for her daily wear.
Any other Panty Sissies share openly with the wife?
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: DownLow, Angelapinks, Deleted member 66129 and 5 others
I have to admit my SO isn't aware of my cd (or DL) so she doesn't know I wear her stuff.
Not just panties either. I do however always wash them before returning to her wardrobe.
Luckily she travels alot.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, chamberpot and 1 other person
There is nothing like going panty shopping with the wife! It adds a whole new dimension to the question of "how will these look?".
She thought I was perving out when I started fingering the crotches of the panties. I explained to her that I was checking the width to make sure there was enough support for the boys...
Dependonme

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Jorelaxed, littleph0enix and 5 others
Abnalover said:
Just curious if any panty wearing sissies share panties with their Significant Other?
Used to be that I would on occasion raid her panty drawer. Now with well over 200 panties, I have 4 drawers of my own with panties in them.
The wife and I used to every now and then joke about wearing matching panties. About 3 years ago she started going into my pantie collection for her daily wear.
Dependonme
Yes every day we also wear matching ones on date nights it is pure bliss knowing I have a pantie shopping partner and you get less judgemental looks when you have a girl with you shopping for panties!

• Love
Reactions: DownLow, Angelapinks, Abnalover and 2 others
I actually don't. Mommy's panties are for grown ups, and I'm only allowed to the baby kind over my diapee

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74042, Angelapinks, Mallowmarsh and 2 others
Abnalover said:
Dependonme
Yes I do we share and buy each other clothes

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Jorelaxed, BabyboyAsh and 2 others
No. My wife's hips are bigger than mine. Plus I'm not a big fan of her taste for cotton briefs in bright colors. I prefer nylon in pastels.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jorelaxed, rbm and 1 other person
HelenWyatt said:
Yes I do we share and buy each other clothes
its even better when you can share cloths and bras but like nanna I wife liked the cotton i like the nylon

Reactions: Angelapinks, Abnalover and NannaAnnabelle
Not my wife, but my girlfriend: but yes, we share. When we first started going out, she was wearing different panties than she does now. In fact, she almost exclusively wears "my" panties all the time! We have gone shopping to get more so they are certainly "ours" but it interesting that rather than me wearing hers, she ended up wearing mine! :)

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 66129 and Abnalover
Ya! My collection is also hilariously massive next to hers

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Samantha, rbm and 1 other person
Jbdl said:
Ya! My collection is also hilariously massive next to hers
at one time I had 60 sets of matching bras and panties now down to about 2 dozen. and at the time I had all colors

Reactions: Angelapinks
rbm said:
at one time I had 60 sets of matching bras and panties now down to about 2 dozen. and at the time I had all colors
Matching?!? Thats impressive. I cant find many bras to fit my 42aaa. Its a modular collection rigged with double extenders at best

Abnalover said:
Dependonme
I’ve been wearing panties for years, my wife knows, and approves, we are different sizes so we can’t share. Recently been in diapers, but I think that’s going back to bedtime only.

Reactions: Angelapinks, OnePiece and Abnalover
Jbdl said:
Matching?!? Thats impressive. I cant find many bras to fit my 42aaa. Its a modular collection rigged with double extenders at best
I have trouble finding bras in 44, supposed to be a d but ihave gone down as far as a cup now I just stick with 2x sports bras

Last edited:
Abnalover said:
Dependonme
my wife says its not good to share panties so we each have our own besides im a size smaller than her

Reactions: richieboy and Angelapinks
BabyprinceS said:
I actually don't. Mommy's panties are for grown ups, and I'm only allowed to the baby kind over my diapee
But I wish we could get them in women's sizes that look like these...

Attachments

• a01.jpeg
    a01.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Jbdl and SissyJoanne
In my case, apart from the fact that I and my boyfriend have different sizes, he really does not like to wear panties, says he is a boy and prefers boxers ... However, he also says he doesn't like that i wear boxer, and that I can only wear panties or diapers😅

In fact we have matching underwear, but they are boxer for him and panties for me😅

Reactions: DownLow, Angelapinks, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
i cant share with my partner because i am 5'3 and they are 6'1, meaning their waist size is a lot bigger than mine. we do buy our panties online together though

Patricia48 said:
But I wish we could get them in women's sizes that look like these...
Wow 😱😍

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
Abnalover said:
Dependonme
Not in many years, but in my teens I used to show my panties to a girl and she would show me her’s. Over the years I found that showing my panties to women puts them at ease and quite often encourages them to show me theirs.

Reactions: richieboy and Angelapinks
Back