MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So, just wondering who you guys know in real life that knows your secret.
For me, I willingly told my girlfriend, and she asked me if she could tell one of our good friends. Both were accepting of it. Other than that, when I was younger, my little brother walked in on me looking at a couple websites like DD

So what about you?

I have a few friends in the know. My husband, a few of my gay friends, and my straight best friend who couldn't be more supportive. It's just nice to have a few understanding people in the know.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
You are real aren't you?? 0_O

I am a figment of the Matrix, an illusion casted forth from the codes. Lol jk. I wanted to say that.

Anyways, only four people know that I still use a binky for comfort reasons, two friends (one is comfortable with me using it in front of her, the other friend isn't so much) and two very well trusted people at the school I just graduated from, each I have known for a very long time.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am out to everyone. My diapers are on display. I don't worry that they know, I find it much easier to just be out than to try and hide it.

Trollbear

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Well for me, I've been more open to telling others, especially on the Internet, some of my best friends in the Internet know, but I seem to get cuddly, and seem to be more childish when I'm tired, so a lot of girls that I'm friends with already seem to know that I am childish at times, and it seems like they enjoy it somewhat. My girlfriend also gets very childish when she's hyper/tired , even gets a sort of lisp/child talk. And she has been like that even before we were going out.

R

RainbowShy

I don't have any real life friends. :sweatdrop:

Though, I have told a few of my online friends. I recently told a friend of mine on a writing site I go on about this forum and explained the good side of ABDL and whatever. She was surprisingly accepting of it, even enjoyed reading my story. She doesn't find any of it to be gross or nothing. I didn't tell her I was a diaper lover, though I mentioned how I had desires to be an AB due to my disabilities and memory loss. She wasn't weirded out at all by any of it.

Brick

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I feel compelled to share with others my abdl side. I've been open with my wife, therapist, a few friends, pastor... Sharing with others seems like it helps me accept myself...but I'm not always sure... I mean i get in a place where I'm sort of battling within myself, should I wear, should i refrain? Opening up to my wife often means she sways the vote toward wearing...just so I get over the torment. It's like I'm not completely grown up and I feel i need permission. Sounds kind of childish, I know. Go figure. Anyways, I found my inner child...is there a grownup in the house?

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
A lot of mine now. Mostly because it helps me be able to explain the true reason behind my dating problems and why or why not i'm interested in a girl. 3 out of 4 of my best friends know and they are all very supportive of it, and then my sister and brother-in-law who is also very supportive of it. My parents as well but they are very anti.

babyboyuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have no one IRL that knows im into ABDL stuff, it would be nice to have someone to talk to in person but cant really see that becoming a reality. I am surprised to see so many others know someone though, wasn't expecting that. :thumbsup:

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I've told one explicitly, and another implicitly (he bought me a pacifier for Christmas). I'd love to be more open about my little side (six-eight years old, not a toddler/baby), but I've been so depressed lately that it's been hard to be happy enough to make it worthwhile.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My psychologist, dad + mum + sister, and a couple friends know about it (as in I screwed up my courage and told them).

It did come as a bit of a relief, and I was rather careful with whom I told (obviously).

MikiaFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Only a few friends know, but it's only friends I trust or have been with for a long time. It's fun to know when I also find out one of my friends is a diaperfur/babyfur is my mate. <3

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's like I'm not completely grown up and I feel i need permission. Sounds kind of childish, I know. Go figure. Anyways, I found my inner child...is there a grownup in the house?

This might be taking the conversation in a whole new direction but I've felt a very similar dynamic especially in my marriage. For me it might have something to do with the importance that relationship carries in my life. It's more important than diapers (although wanting diapers is not a controllable desire for me) and so it becomes an important thing for me to have her consent in what I do just for the sake of a clear conscience. Certain kinds of Secrets are deadly in relationships. In mine, this would be one such secret.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Quite a few IRL friends and some family know that im a diaper lover. My husband isnt into it at all, but he knew that id never be happy untill we "adopted" an adult baby, so that i could be a daddy. Im pretty open with my lifestyle, heck.. even my mother and brother know. Or at least they know I like taking care of my "baby girl" and treat her like a toddler daughter.

PullupAndy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mom and a former friend knew. It was actually really cool, because the friend was also into diapers, but not necessarily with my enthusiasm.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
My parents know about me using a pacifier and they don't like it. I never explained why I use it though. Two online friends of mine on a non-AB/DL site know I like diapers and one of them turned out to be a DL himself. No one in real life knows about me liking diapers.

Digit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes. My friend Wesley (He found my pacifier, and I panicked and blushed so hard that I simply couldn't lie), my friend Katrina, and my friend Jessica. That's really it, though. All have been supportive c:

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My brother knows because he saw me when I was asleep with my paci and my plushi and I told him. I know a few friends at my college who are also DL and some friends online who are AB/DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.