Any other Adult Swim fans out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I have to admit; I've grown rather fond of the late-night lineup on Cartoon Network. I LOVE Adult Swim. I love to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Moral Orel was classic, and I also love the Family Guy repeats. lol.

I have never gotten into the other shows but I was wondering if there were other fans of Adult Swim.

Role
Private
i have to admit; i've grown rather fond of the late-night lineup on cartoon network. I love adult swim. I love to watch aqua teen hunger force, robot chicken, moral orel was classic, and i also love the family guy repeats. Lol.

I have never gotten into the other shows but i was wondering if there were other fans of adult swim.
YES!

I really like "Home Movies." I may or may not resemble Coach McGuirk*.
Ah, how could I forget Mission Hill? Thanks, Fire2Box.

*I also may have been compared to "The Heat-Miser" in ... that animated Christmas movie.

Attachments

Last edited:
F

FullMetal

YES!

I really like "Home Movies." I may or may not resemble Coach McGurk*.
Oh, wow, props. I love home movies. It is such a good show, wish they played it more often than not though. I used to watch FullMetal when it was on and some other anime but I stopped. I did love ATHF but I don't watch TV anymore so all that went away.

FullMetal

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I like it.... even though we don't get it.. we get those shows, but on a childerns channel... amazing how tv goes from kiddies to adult stuff in a matter of hours

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Huge Venture Bros. fan. I'm waiting somewhat patiently for the next season. Robot Chicken makes me laugh when I think to watch it. I think I catch it as much online as I do on TV. Moral Orel is just brilliantly twisted, but I find it sometimes just too painful to watch. They have a number of other shows that I have very little use for, so it's sort of hit and miss.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mission Hill
Home Movies
Clerks the animated series
Robot Chicken
Sealab 2021
Case Closed
Lupin the 3rd
Fullmetal alchemist (one of the best anime series I ever seen, very bleak/dark at points tough.)
Ghost in the shell
Death Note
Bleach
Shin Chan

So far I listed all of the shows I think were pretty damn good that have been on adult swim.

listentodaddy

Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't get the channel, but I tried a couple via Netflix. My favorite is Frisky Dingo. LOVE IT. It was so good, so unexpectedly. Second season came out on DVD earlier this month!!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Oh, wow, props. I love home movies. It is such a good show, wish they played it more often than not though. I used to watch FullMetal when it was on and some other anime but I stopped. I did love ATHF but I don't watch TV anymore so all that went away.

FullMetal
You watched FullMetal? I never would have guessed! :p

| Halfway stolen from Fire2box. :)
|
v

Mission Hill
Home Movies
Robot Chicken
Fullmetal alchemist
Ghost in the shell
Death Note
Bleach
Shin Chan
Blood+
InuYasha
Eureka 7
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Family Guy
American Dad
Harvey Birdman (Could be funny at times, I never watched it religiously.)

Oh my god... Super Jail. (If you've never seen an episode of this, look it up! It'll scar you for life, but it's worth it!)

So far I listed all of the shows I think were pretty damn good that have been on adult swim.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Adult Swim isn't as good as it used to be.. Before all of those crappy live action shows and Squidbillies came along, it was good.
If I do watch it, I'll watch The Venture Bros, Superjail or something else that isn't terrible.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't believe nobody else has mentioned Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Their work is inane brilliance.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Yes I am a bigtime fan of Adult swim and I do agree with what the other posters have said Adult swim isnt as good as it used to be except it got a little better when they started airing King of The Hill
but its just not the same ever since they added shows like Squidbillies, 12 oz. Mouse, and I dont remember the name of their newest show but its something about this family wearing ski masks. But anyways I wish they would bring back the good stuff like Harvey Birdman attourney at law, The Brack show, Home Movies, venture Bros. and Space Ghost.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Squidbillies sucks.

2 oz. Mouse sucks..

Most of the shows suck. :D

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Yeah... At some point, it has become gotten a slight tendency to pack crappy shows in (12 oz. mouse, and the like), but others are really good. I liked ATHF, when they had it, Futurama, and FMA, and GitS:SAC. Another interesting show is "Superjail!". It's a lot like watching a Willy Wonka with sadistic tendencies, but it's a pretty funny show at times. I guess if it's there, I'll watch it. :)
Edit: Oh yeah, I quite enjoy Metalocalypse, when I do get to watch it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Good shows: Venture Brothers, Superjail!, Family Guy, American Dad, Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, uhh...

S

Secret

Ive been watching it since the old skits with the old people and the pool and stuff before the shows. And now they have my favorite show King Of The Hill so its even better!

I like

Super Jail
Futurama (Before it got old)
Family guy (Before it got lame)
FLCL (Never on >: [ )
Cowboy Bebop (Never on to)
Metalocalypse (Barely ever on)
Shin Chan (Never on)
Venture Brothers
Robot Chicken
Home Movies (Barely ever on)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (My absolute favorite show ever made in history!)
King Of The Hill : )

I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Ive been watching it since the old skits with the old people and the pool and stuff before the shows. And now they have my favorite show King Of The Hill so its even better!

I like

Super Jail
Futurama (Before it got old) Not on Adult Swim anymore. :cry:
Family guy (Before it got lame)
FLCL (Never on >: [ ) Because it's 6 episodes! And all 6 made me go, "What the fuck?!"
Cowboy Bebop (Never on to) Meh.
Metalocalypse (Barely ever on) Double meh.
Shin Chan (Never on) <-- It's on at like, 1:00 on Sundays or something.
Venture Brothers
Robot Chicken
Home Movies (Barely ever on)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (My absolute favorite show ever made in history!)
King Of The Hill : )

I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Hehe.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Gawd do I miss Futurama! I don't get Comedy Centeral, something about "line of sight microwaves" Comcast says. The Oblongs and Home Movies have been my next two faveroites. Aqua teen, Mission Hill and of course Robot Chicken are great too.

Nam

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
but its just not the same ever since they added shows like Squidbillies, 12 oz. Mouse, and I dont remember the name of their newest show but its something about this family wearing ski masks.
You're thinking about "Delocated". It sucks. Hell, just re-run something good in that time, please? (Like you said, Space Ghost, or the Brak Show, or something like that.) You can, however, watch some of those on their website, so that's always good. =)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Adult swim=awesome
Code Geass
Bleach
Inuyasha
Shin Chan
King of the Hill
Family Guy
American Dad
ATHF(somewhat)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love Robot Chicken, Aquateen Hunger force, and Moral Oral. Somehow my watching schedule has changed, or they've changed, because they don't air on Sunday night when they used to. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.