• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Any other AB’s struggling to function dtd ?

bbykitty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Evening! My name is Kitty- I am primarily an age regressor- Just stumbled on here - posting to perhaps not feel so alone…. Seeing if there are any AB’s struggling to function rn? I recently switched down to part time at work because functioning as an adult human is just too overwhelming - as a self- diagnosed boss-ass bitch(LMAO)- it’s difficult for me to accept that functioning M-F 8-5 is just too much for me… any other adult baby’s struggling to function in adult form? Just wanting some reassurance I guess that I’m not that only AB who can’t just go out and function every day… ❤️❤️ I just bought some good nights and accepting how good they make me feel is difficult I think… I would consider myself an AB looking for other AB friends 💖💖

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Cottontail and HappyCamper
I may not be a little but I know the struggle.... I am IC.

Reactions: bbykitty
I am a DL, not an AB, and I struggle with my daily tasks (work) a lot.
I recently contacted a psychologist, for other reasons but also because of my lack of motivation and work ethic that I want to improve.
On my 5th visit, the most recent one, I told her about being a diaper lover and how that affects my life. She listened carefully and asked many questions. I felt relieved to be able to tell her that important part of me, too. I don't know how this will be addressed again in the next appointments, and whether she will be able to help me focus better at work.
I wish I had started visiting a psychologist many years ago (I'm 50 years old). Perhaps then it would never have come to the point where I would have headed towards a burnout or depression (which is currently a suspicion and under further investigation).
The main reason for the burnout or depression is not being a DL, but being a DL and the fact that I couldn't talk to anyone about this has caused me a lot of stress all these years.

Reactions: Cottontail, bbykitty, SAPexpanded and 1 other person
Meeeee I do suffer with bpd depression and anxiety but I do currently wish to just always be snuggled up to mummy with a bottle and story time

When I came ' out' to my brother I felt a sense of relief. I have subsequently talked to a few friends which has helped my mindset. I think being 247 has helped me function better in my business but it is the 3 main medical issues that have contributed to my decision to be padded.
I do wish that I had discovered or researched ABDL in my earlier life. Who knows how things would have turned out!

bbykitty said:
Evening! My name is Kitty- I am primarily an age regressor- Just stumbled on here - posting to perhaps not feel so alone…. Seeing if there are any AB’s struggling to function rn? I recently switched down to part time at work because functioning as an adult human is just too overwhelming - as a self- diagnosed boss-ass bitch(LMAO)- it’s difficult for me to accept that functioning M-F 8-5 is just too much for me… any other adult baby’s struggling to function in adult form? Just wanting some reassurance I guess that I’m not that only AB who can’t just go out and function every day… ❤️❤️ I just bought some good nights and accepting how good they make me feel is difficult I think… I would consider myself an AB looking for other AB friends 💖💖
I hope you have a good evening!

Hello

Talking about this either here or with others in chat or if possible with your SO is the key to acceptance of yourself

Hello and welcome

Welcome to tye community.

Hi bbykitty! Welcome to the community. I think you'll find that a lot of people here have some kind of disability like autism spectrum, adhd, depression, gender dysphoria, bipolar, and many many more, and many have a combination of multiple. For me, autism and adhd make things hard in my daily life and I struggle too with just staying afloat. You are absolutely not alone and nothing's wrong with you! I hope this community can help you accept yourself and figure out some ways to cope.

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome, @bbykitty. I hope you find the forums helpful. :)

You haven't elaborated on your specific difficulties (nor would I expect you to), but I'll mention that my own tendency is toward overcommitting and overworking myself, and I've definitely struggled with that professionally. I've also been fortunate to have bosses who were the nurturing sort, and who helped me see where I was going wrong. I've worked in my field for almost 25 years, and I'm still learning how to say, "Nope. Don't have time for that," heh. And yet, whenever I do say that, people rush to help and things turn out ok. I think my perception of what's expected of me is just permanently warped. Anyway... Talking about that sort of thing here is fine, but I hope you have somebody IRL who you can also talk with, and who can perhaps be one of those all-important helpers.

Back