• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Any one in Richmond VA

Jrva23

Contributor
I am a DL 23 male looking for a ABDL girl in the Richmond area. I just honestly want to have some fun and nothing too serious. Please let me know. It is hard to find people.

HTML

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi and welcome to ADISC! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself, hobbies, etc.? It would be a great way for people to get to know you better.
Please remember not to post “looking for” ads. Thank you for joining, and enjoy your stay! :)

Jrva23

Contributor
HTML said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself, hobbies, etc.? It would be a great way for people to get to know you better.
Please remember not to post “looking for” ads. Thank you for joining, and enjoy your stay! :)
Sorry I did not read that before posting.

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome fellow BC resident 🦊😁

killahB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Jrva23 said:
I am a DL 23 male looking for a ABDL girl in the Richmond area. I just honestly want to have some fun and nothing too serious. Please let me know. It is hard to find people.
I used to live in Richmond, but now I'm in NoVA. I do miss the food at Proper Pie Co.

I recommend checking out fetlife to see what local munches and groups there are for DL in the Richmond area.