Any one else miss steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddlyMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i was watching blue's clue with my Neice. It was with the new guy, Jo, and I relise how great steve was.

When steve asked for help solving stuff, It was like he was really that stupid, witch made him likable. Like he really needed your help.

Jo, looks like he knows the answer, and it feels kinda condisending, like he's trying to chalenge you with something that easy.

What do you think?

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Omg, I used to love Blues Clues when I was little! Looking back on it, Steve was definitely the best. I have seen the newer ones and it's not nearly as good as the original. Although I heard that only reason Steve did it was for community service, but I don't know whether that's true or not.

CuddlyMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i heared it was becaose he did drug's, and I admet if I had his job. there would be one really rich coke dealler

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I miss him too, he really new his stuff, and I agree with Thugg about how Steve really needed help and Joe already knew the stuff and just wanted to see if you could figure it out.

I will give Burns credit I dont' really like this show but to do that good of a job with just a few props and a blue screen is really good.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I do miss Steve. Actually, this is something myself and one of my other buddies is always talking about. Heh, everyone misses Steve.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I remember watching Jo with my little cousin. Blue's Clues is just not the same when I remember watching it.... :(

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
joe scares me, but i still try to watch it whenever steve is on.

my little brother (15 years old) will actually talk to the tv if steve is on. and not quietly either. he will say the answer and say it again louder when steve doesn't respond. it's so funny.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I remember the episode when he left. They said he went to colledge or something and that Jo would watch Blue. Also that Jo was Steve's cousin. They made it seem like he was coming back.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i heared it was becaose he did drug's, and I admet if I had his job. there would be one really rich coke dealler
No! Not true at all! That rumor was started when he did an episode of Law&Order I think. In the episode he did drugs, NEVER in real life! :p

On a side note, I miss him as well. Jo isn't that bad, but he's not as good as Steve was.

I also hate now how they have blue talking. He never used to talk, and they have the one part when him and all the other dogs and things talk, its annoying!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No! Not true at all! That rumor was started when he did an episode of Law&Order I think. In the episode he did drugs, NEVER in real life! :p

On a side note, I miss him as well. Jo isn't that bad, but he's not as good as Steve was.

I also hate now how they have blue talking. He never used to talk, and they have the one part when him and all the other dogs and things talk, its annoying!
They need to combine law and order with Blue's Clues it would be so funny having Blue find something for the law a order team. Also isn't blue a She, not a he?

I watched like 2 mins of it but I never got into it maybe since I can never stay in a regressive state for long.

On another note my youth group had a 2 month program kind of making fun of Blues Clues and in one sketch "Steve" (replaced with our youth pastor Scott) kills Blue. Everyone was like "What The Hell?" then our youth pastor sort of freaks out thinking the head pastor or the office was going to fire him for it.

They had really poor drawings and voice overs on the projector/sound system. My youth group was always crazy.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
How do these rumors start anyway?! I heard one rumor that he had died! Really, who comes up with and spreads these things? They're like viruses. :rolleyes:

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
heh, I still have the plush of Blue, its somewhere in my house ^^, Yes I miss Steve, he was kewl! ^^

CuddlyMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think Steve was really stoner friendly. not that I condorse drug use.

Status
Not open for further replies.