any of you live in the bayarea or close to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Only a few thousand miles away! That's like a hair's breadth if you think in terms of the size of the galaxy!

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lol I have been PMing everyone asking them this. There is actually many of us! And I know two that live within in 10 miles of me one is Hyro (the artist) and the other does not have an account here.

BTW I'm in east bay, PM me for an e-mail adress or AIM

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm bay-eutiful, and I'm a fan of Bay-toven's music, but other than that no.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I live in Stockton, CA not too far away by car. Anyways I try to stay away from SF.

1.The city is mainly fully of nuts and snobs
2. The Traffic sucks
3. the traffic SUCKS
4. Its packed in.
5. I know no one there and nothing store wise is worth my time there
6. Parking sucks

and oh yeah THE TRAFFIC SUCKS! I only stayed in SF for the BattleCry Events the past 2 years. I don't think I'll go to this next one since last year's was dull.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Soooo..... Now that we know we have all thease friends around.... What do we wanna do? Meet up in SF? IDK I think it would be fun but scary.Or we can always just share out AIM's and such. I reinstate PM me for my e-mail/aim. If we get people interested in ahnging out I know one TB who would love too. I know I would. So thats already 2 lol!

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm about...
nine hours away by car. T_T Sorry.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
and oh yeah THE TRAFFIC SUCKS! I only stayed in SF for the BattleCry Events the past 2 years. I don't think I'll go to this next one since last year's was dull.
You realize that San Francisco has a wide variety of public transpotation choices - trains, subway, streetcars, cable cars, buses. Why on earth would you want to drive into a city like that? Sounds like suicide!

I'm about...
nine hours away by car. T_T Sorry.
I'm 13 hours away...by plane! :eek: However, I do live near a river, and only an hour's drive away from a bay myself.

Peachy

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Oh, tb/dl meet in Caliifornia. * Packs up luggage and jumps in his Cessna that he doesn't own. Sorry guys, I'm way to far away, opposite sides of the country. But if this counts, I live kinda close to a bay?

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, I live near Bay Area, but in a different state.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You realize that San Francisco has a wide variety of public transpotation choices - trains, subway, streetcars, cable cars, buses. Why on earth would you want to drive into a city like that? Sounds like suicide!

Peachy
Maybe since I don't live in SF so if I do go in I have to do it by some form of a car. Anyways SF is way too packed in and their sports teams suck. Oakland
A's are a lot cheaper and I think they are a better team. I went to a 49ers game last year, They had NO cup holders and the garlic fries were like 6.75. Beer was freaking 8 bucks a cup.

Also Beta I think johnathon was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.