Any of you live in PA or close to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Exactly what the title asks, do any of you guys live in PA or close to it. I was just trying to figure out how many forum members live around here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You know I do of course! Central MD represent! Actually I hate Maryland, some thing are okay about it.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a permanent address in Pittsburgh, though I'm seldom there.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a permanent address in Pittsburgh, though I'm seldom there.
Got your own shell company for sneaky tax purposes? :tongeout:

I've driven through PA and spent at least one night in Philly. Does that count?

Peachy

D

daria7483

Well, my best friend lives in Philly, and I can be in Harrisburg in about four hours...I've been to Hershey a couple of times. I really like Pennsylvania, it seems like it's a lot like Virginia without all the rednecks.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh, there are definitely rednecks, Daria. ;) They're just a bit more clandestine than in most places!

I live about fifteen minutes north of Bel Air, Maryland -- if I chose to, I could walk to the Pennsylvania border. I like both of these states and have no plan to move away any time soon!

WileEFox

Banned
Role
Other
Im from Pittsburgh, grew up in the Cranberry area. Live in Florida now though, its hot, but I gotta say it is nice not having to see all four seasons.....in 3 days....

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I live about 30 miles from Pittsburgh.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm south of Reading ^^

...or is it north... I'm -near- Reading >_>

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm south of Reading ^^

...or is it north... I'm -near- Reading >_>
Out of curiosity: Is the city "Reading" in PA pronounced like "reading" (a book) or like "redding" (as in "red", the color). I didn't realize "Reading" in England is actually pronounced "redding" for quite a while.

Peachy

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's like "Redding" :p. Many people make this mistake of calling it "Reading" like a book when playing Monopoly haha.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I live in northeast Pa, just outside of wilkes-barre....if you are ever in the area let me know.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Wow, I never knew that there was this many people from or near PA. That is awsome! I just was kinda, kinda thinking about maybe planning a meet with a couple of people somtime, I just wanted to see how many people are from PA, and if anyone would be interested possibly. So would anyone be interested in meeting up in a group possibly. If so post your response. Thanks.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I've always lived in MD, but have been to Harrisburg by both car and train excursion a few times before. One of my sister's lives south of you in Stewartstown, near the PA/MD state line.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.