• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Any of the older member seem to notice?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is it just me or does it seem like overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...

overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...
should be thrown! apologies :sweatdrop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
should be thrown! apologies :sweatdrop:
use the edit button.

Well, the repeat of topics is unavoidable. Questions that get answered will always get re-asked by newer people who didn't get to see the original thread. There's also been meny threads about this topic. Like I said, unavoidable.

The cool thing is when something genuinly original comes up. That's always an exciting day.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think you can edit your posts while your status is "lurker".

People run out of things to talk about I guess *shrugs*, I may feel the same as you after I've been here a while.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It probably has nothing to do with getting tired and boring, and more to do with fresh membership; new people who have not had a chance to discuss or participate in a discussion about many of these "broken record" topics. Can you fault these people, who like you at some point had questions about or wanted to vent about some of the core topics of our common interest?

I admit that perhaps new people should dig around in the older threads and see if their questions have been answered before, but it is common etiquette in most forums I participate in to not resurrect zombie threads. So alas new threads with old topics are born.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Is it just me or does it seem like overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...
I mentioned this not long ago... not much we can really do about it though.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I frequent a lot of forums and they all have this issue. Nubys will always have similar questions and not the time to research the old threads. Think what’s your name mean type threads. It is not always a bad thing.
Patience is a virtue!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well, there are only a certain number of ABDL-related topics out there. I try to come up with new ones all the time, though. :p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have seen all of my super original (at least I thought so...) threads plucked out of the locked threads and regergitated back into a new one...

They were good threads too....

I find this place a little less entertaining now... But don't worry! I'm not leaving... I have done too much.... I don't like new beginings...

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sounds like Lilfoi needs to create some good new topics, no?

This place isn't going to be "heated topic central" all the time, and if you're miffed about the lack of things to talk about, there are two options... Contribute, or go enjoy things other than sitting behind a computer monitor for countless hours pressing the F5 button.

I prefer the latter, but when a topic springs to mind, I'll post it here.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hehe... No one from TBDL.org finds all that many topics new... You're just lucky if you do find some...

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And if there is any stigma holding back this website... It's ^^^^ that one. TBDL.org was cool, but it isn't that anymore. Let it go.

Unless you're stuck on the past, the topics here are newer, more plentiful, and the people here are a great bunch.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think people here are on the right track. New people who have questions that are new to them. Also I've noticed that some of the older threads get locked... forcing a new thread to be created.

Kovalchuk, I agree, you create some of the best, NEW threads out there!

J

Jeffy

I've talked to a lot of newbies lately. We aren't the only ones anymore and this definetly is NOT a dying mania, this "infantilism" whatever-it-is *swishes tail wildly*
I say we give the obviously new members some mild direction in forum etiquette. Apply a "search it before you post it" rule. And BAM done... I do remember being new too. And all of this was a scary thing and it just seemed easy to post what i felt instead of searching for it... now if you'll excuse me, that changin-table is calling me *scurries off*

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Oh shut up... I'm not causing drama... I'm saying people have already found this fact years ago... It's just how a forum is... And I've got my posts newest first, so you're not pointing at me :p

Role
Private
I think once you find yourself prowling ABDL forums for over 8 years, you tend to just give up on repeats and become complacent with one place you're happy being a part of.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And if there is any stigma holding back this website... It's ^^^^ that one. TBDL.org was cool, but it isn't that anymore. Let it go.

Unless you're stuck on the past, the topics here are newer, more plentiful, and the people here are a great bunch.
agreeed but one thing i can say i miss about TBDL.org is that it had the nicely set up info front page and then a forum, i guess you can say that's been replaced with the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.