Any NASCAR fans?

Couldntthinkofausername

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hey! I'm new here and one of my biggest hobbies is watching NASCAR, I know there's threads about cars and stuff but I don't think I've seen any about NASCAR. So if anyone's interested in it let's talk NASCAR! (I'm a big Hamlin fan btw)

Living in Virginia, I keep track of who's winning via the news but I don't usually watch. That said, when I was in my 20's I owned two cars which I raced on the1/4 mile track. I was a member of the NHRA and for a brief time held a national record in M pure stock. I of course was cheating but so was everyone else.

MailCat581 said:
Hamlin is good. That dirt race at Bristol was pretty cool! I wonder how Martinsville would be as a dirt race? Martinsville is always a heavy brake race. Probably my favorite moment a couple of years ago was when someone wrecked Logano and the race had to be red flagged for cleanup.
Ooh, that was Kenseth I think, Martinsville just has it's way of bringing the worst out of some of the more cooler headed drivers. Do you root for anyone or are you more of an anyone but Logano kind of fan?

dogboy said:
Living in Virginia, I keep track of who's winning via the news but I don't usually watch. That said, when I was in my 20's I owned two cars which I raced on the1/4 mile track. I was a member of the NHRA and for a brief time held a national record in M pure stock. I of course was cheating but so was everyone else.
For real? That's really awesome, some family members of mine actually know a couple of NHRA guys that used to race, cant think of their names though! And if you ain't cheatin you ain't winning right?

MailCat581 said:
I'm an anyone but Busch (Kyle) fan.
You spelled Kryle wrong haha

• Haha
Reactions: KenworthW900b and Deleted member 41919
MailCat581 said:
Yeah; he does that a lot.
He can't help it, it runs in the family, and I hate to say it but all of Joe Gibbs Racing's drivers have similar issues so it's a dynamic duo of issues that made him that way.

MailCat581 said:
You should have heard his radio chatter during the Bristol Dirt Race. Nothing but waaah, waaah, waaah!
I still can't believe he overheated from the lead on the first or second lap, maybe its karma or something. It's some of the worst luck I've seen in the sport, keep in mind I've only been a fan for a few years and didn't see all of Mark Martin, and Carl Edward's bad luck

MailCat581 said:
I and my grandparents once lived in Mark Martin's hometown of Batesville, Arkansas. I have to work Saturday night but I have YouTube TV so I will be DVRing the Martinsville race and watch it Sunday.
Should be an interesting race, and it'll sure make a great conversation topic, I'm hoping that's where Denny finally breaks through and wins, cause he has to at some point with this years stats.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
MailCat581 said:
I and my grandparents once lived in Mark Martin's hometown of Batesville, Arkansas. I have to work Saturday night but I have YouTube TV so I will be DVRing the Martinsville race and watch it Sunday.
Oh, also that must have been super cool living in his hometown! What was it like? Were there lots of fans of him?

MailCat581 said:
Have you seen that video of Dale Jr.'s radio communications at Martinsville when Kenseth wrecked Logano?
I haven't, is it a must watch?

MailCat581 said:
Have you seen that video of Dale Jr.'s radio communications at Martinsville when Kenseth wrecked Logano?

"That looked like it hurt" haha

MailCat581 said:
Hamlin is good. That dirt race at Bristol was pretty cool! I wonder how Martinsville would be as a dirt race? Martinsville is always a heavy brake race. Probably my favorite moment a couple of years ago was when someone wrecked Logano and the race had to be red flagged for cleanup.
I was at that race! I was watching Kenseth slowly wait for Logano & he junked Logano right in front of me!

I’m a HUGE race fan. I’ve seen to about half the tracks and close to 50 Cup races. I actually went to the Daytona 500 this year, which was unique with COVID. I’m also a big IndyCar & F1 fan

Back