Any military folk out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Besides not beig able to enjoy my fetish, I am enjoying military life. Well, for the most part. :/ But yeah, it's mostly good. Anybody else out here? I'm a Sailor, and surprisingly a lot of people openly express their fetishes out here.

mommasboy76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Ya Im a Marine. Military life gets easier after the first few years. Just dont let a fetish control your life.

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It doesn't. I've actually ignored it almost completely since I've been in. But yeah, I do enjoy it. It's hot as all hell down in Pensacola. -_-

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am retired military having spent 6 years in the Marines and 14 in the Army. The desire as I call it never goes away you just have to know when you can safely do it. As a young Marine and even Soldier I would take off for a weekend and spend it in a hotel away from the base and enjoy the time wearing diapers. When the next duty day rolled around and I was back to normal and ready to be a big boy again. As my career progressed and got promoted I was able to have a room to myself and then began to sneak the diapers in the barracks and my living quarters. But once I retired all bets were off and I have not turned back the chance to wear diapers when I can. I now work full time and can't wear them at work but in my free time I do!!!! Good luck with your time in the military and make the best of it and most of all thank you for proudly serving our country!!!!!

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
20 years...dude...that is incredible. Just crazy. I really want to do 20 years and if I don't go Navy, I'm going Army or Marines next. The Marines have an exact copy of my current rate so I would know the job well, however I heard no matter what you are that you just get E-2 when you go Marines after enlisting in any other branch besides theirs.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I was a candidate for Annapolis until I found out that ADHD, then, was grounds to fail the DODMERB. Threw out a lifelong dream and replanned for a civilian career.

Benji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Just finished my time in the Israeli Army. It was only a year and a half but it was tough, every time a came home i was in diapers. By the way, a big thank you to everybody in the USAF, you guys are my heros!

julie08

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Army, E-6, 6 years now. I've been married the whole time, so no worries about barracks or anything like that. But home life is a different story.

Smile123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got out of the army a year ago, did 2 tours to Iraq, the first one became really relaxed and they quit checking everything we got in the mail, I ordered 2 bags of bambinos, and the customs note read "sanitary napkins". The edge was huge to get them! When I was in garrison, I always lived off post, with roommates, but I made sure my roommates were people that wernt real social or nosey. Made it through 4 and a half years.

L

littlelodgewrecker

ex-submariner;
fast attack boat back in the 70's
great time to be on the boats. lots of stuff going on (thrilling when i wasn't getting bored to death).... i was exposed to a lot of things that i never would have seen at home. living with, and understanding men was a big one. beginning to understand i was gay was yet another.... from there to changing ones sex became, shall we say, an obvious new step.....

Last edited by a moderator:

mommasboy76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
20 years...dude...that is incredible. Just crazy. I really want to do 20 years and if I don't go Navy, I'm going Army or Marines next. The Marines have an exact copy of my current rate so I would know the job well, however I heard no matter what you are that you just get E-2 when you go Marines after enlisting in any other branch besides theirs.

not true if you have the same job after changing over you recieve the same rank I know a person who switched and got E-6 (SSgt ) out of boot camp. But with the draw back I would suggest staying away from Marines, they are hit hard. i would suggest working hard to stay in the Navy and sticking with it.

Xene

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Not in the service myself, but my father was. He was a career mechanic in the Army, I'm just a retired Army brat. I do volunteer work now for deployed soldiers and their families, so if you know of anyone that might need a little help who is over seas, I'd recommend referring them to Soldier's Angels. :) It's a great charity, and even helps out retired vets, guys who've come back from deployment and families who can't quite make ends meet.

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yep, almost 10 years in the usaf here. i don't have time to elaborate here but drop me a pm or read my other past posts for more info... about to re-enlist in a couple of months to make it over the halfway point :)

scrat, thanks :-D glad you're safe and done with your army time!

Status
Not open for further replies.