Any Metallica, Rise Against, or MCR Fans here?

AceThePurpleFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know that's quite a range of bands, but they're my favorite 3, and I'm looking for fellow fans of all of them!

Who's out there and what bands do you like?

Rise Against is my all time favorite band! I've been slowly getting more into Mcr and Metallica will be always be a banger xD

My little brother is a fan of Rise Against and he's met the band members in person and he used to listen to MCR. Neither of those bands are my taste in music. He used to the Metallica edition of Guitar Hero on Wii which I thought was cringe because he doesn't listen Metallica.

Reactions: Neroforte
Metalica and more

ZeeBonezz said:
Rise Against is my all time favorite band! I've been slowly getting more into Mcr and Metallica will be always be a banger xD
Nice! What are your favorite Rise songs? I went to see them in the summer and they killed it!

I'm loving Survivor Guilt, Broken Mirrors, From Heads Unworthy, and Tragedy + Time a lot right now

Suvivor guilt but got a little secret I not just a metal head Im also pro musician

Neroforte said:
Suvivor guilt but got a little secret I not just a metal head Im also pro musician
oooo that's so cool!!! What do you play? I play electric guitar, but I'm nowhere near a pro musician lol

Neroforte said:
Metalica and more
I love Metallica!!! They're my favorite band of all time! I got to see them with Ghost in 2019 back home in the UK, and I'm seeing them twice in the summer (at the SoFi stadium in LA)! I'll be in the Snake Pit and I'm hyped

AceThePurpleFox said:
oooo that's so cool!!! What do you play? I play electric guitar, but I'm nowhere near a pro musician lol
I play guitar, bass , drum and more Im working on my ne project at the moment

AceThePurpleFox said:
I love Metallica!!! They're my favorite band of all time! I got to see them with Ghost in 2019 back home in the UK, and I'm seeing them twice in the summer (at the SoFi stadium in LA)! I'll be in the Snake Pit and I'm hyped
Love both Metalica and Ghost both great inspiration

dreamerover9000 said:
My little brother is a fan of Rise Against and he's met the band members in person and he used to listen to MCR. Neither of those bands are my taste in music. He used to the Metallica edition of Guitar Hero on Wii which I thought was cringe because he doesn't listen Metallica.
There is music for everyone

Neroforte said:
I play guitar, bass , drum and more Im working on my ne project at the moment
Wow nice! I can play bass but don't really unless I'm doing recording for my tracks. I know the theory of how to play drums, but don't have the coordination to put it into practice hehe.

I learn it all by myself all it's take is practice music theory well got a classical formation since I was kid but now day its very easy to learn how its take is one step

AceThePurpleFox said:
Nice! What are your favorite Rise songs? I went to see them in the summer and they killed it!

I'm loving Survivor Guilt, Broken Mirrors, From Heads Unworthy, and Tragedy + Time a lot right now
I saw them last year too early april! The best concert I've ever been too! Honestly can't pick one xD if I had to it'd probably be Prayer of the Refugee, Survive, Swing life Away, and Re-education through labor. Really their whole catalog is a 10/10 for me.

Back