Any luck getting an FSA invoice/receipt from Bambino?

NewLeaf said:
Where did you find this deal for Bambino?? All I found on their website was 30% off bags of 8 šŸ„ŗ
Yeah, like PupSpaz said, sign up for their email list and you will get frequent notifications about sales. It seems like there's always some kind of sale going on, usually 25% off but sometimes up to 40%. Now that I know I can (with some effort) get an FSA receipt, I'm going to check out the samples I ordered and possibly place a large order the next time they are having a 40% off sale. Also, don't sign up for subscriptions. The subscription discount, and even with the 6th order being free, doesn't amount to saving more than you would during one of these sales.

Reactions: TigerDL and NewLeaf
ABCurious said:
Yeah, like PupSpaz said, sign up for their email list and you will get frequent notifications about sales. It seems like there's always some kind of sale going on, usually 25% off but sometimes up to 40%. Now that I know I can (with some effort) get an FSA receipt, I'm going to check out the samples I ordered and possibly place a large order the next time they are having a 40% off sale. Also, don't sign up for subscriptions. The subscription discount, and even with the 6th order being free, doesn't amount to saving more than you would during one of these sales.

Thank you for the tip! I'm going to sign up for all the major supplier's newsletters so I can keep my new Diaper Deals Thread updated.

Back