Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, DiaperDude210, VelvetteStar and 43 others
I am.

Reactions: Safari, chrischrischris and Nj200
Me too.

Reactions: Carl2229, Safari and chrischrischris
Yup! Lol.

Reactions: Carl2229 and chrischrischris
🙋‍♂️

Reactions: Carl2229, Safari and chrischrischris
Here. DL couple.

Reactions: Wolfman69, Carl2229, Safari and 1 other person
I love wearing diapers. I've been 24/7 for 3 months. Just no #2. I dont consider myself little...although I do like wearing onesies and dresses, pacifiers and bottles. I do not go into little space.

Reactions: Ortler, chrischrischris and Safari
Me too. I’ve always just loved wearing nappies and weeing in them.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfman69, drummer1, DiaperVapor and 4 others
Yes just DL but I have tried a pacifier coz I to grind my teeth and wanted to see if that would help. I also have a set of onesies and footed pyjama's. Essentially I just like being in a nappy!
Nappy Christmas everyone!

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and ARBBB2
There’s a ton here. I’m not at all DL, but I’d say DLs outnumber ABs here.

Reactions: Carl2229
Outside of wearing diapers for a short portion of my day, don't really do anything else besides being a bit attached to my plushies.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and Carl2229
I am 100% diaper lover. I have no AB desires.

Reactions: Wolfman69, dous, LittleMouse and 4 others
I * was * a DL ... nowadays being forced to wear diapers 24 / 7 has ruined most of the enjoyment .

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain
I started out just wanting to wear diapers, grew to enjoy wetting my diaper, all as a young child.
As a young adult I still loved wearing diapers and wetting them, decided I wanted to actually need to wear diapers so I set out to diaper train myself.
Now I can go without a diaper for a couple days, but have to be aware of how much I drink or eat as I have become dependent on my diapers to the point of actually needing to wear diapers and I actually enjoy being incontinent.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Carl2229 and Diaper44
Yes I’m just a diaper lover. I do sometimes wear the nappies with babyish designs like cushies but that’s as far as I go. I do like the idea of someone changing me though but not into any of the other babyish things

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Froggy3, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
I am strictly a diaper lover myself.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and GoodnitesXL21
DL here as well, until a started wetting the bed again 10 year ago. Still a DL, but also wear because I need to. Which is a double edged sword. My wife hates my nappies, but hates waking up wet even more, so she tolerates them.

I will say, last year I discovered adult pacifiers and love them. It actually helps me keep my mouth closed using my cpap, so bonus!

I do also wear printed diapers, because they are fun and except for a couple brands work better than white ones... But still I've never been able to "regress".

I'm a DL and not an AB. I wear 24/7 for fun and comfort. The fun part is peeing in them as much and as often as I want throughout the day. I love going to bed with a thoroughly soaked diaper between my thighs. I have a strong pee fetish and diapers let me enjoy pee all day long. I never mess in them. I also find them very comfortable. The only times I don't have a diaper on are those times I decide to wear only panties (or panties and thigh highs).

Reactions: dlminnesota, PonderStibbons and chamberpot
When I joined two years ago I was just into wearing diapers for comfort/security. That was all! AB was new to me and I didn't visit the Adult Baby section. I actually thought it was kind of weird.

Today I've discovered that sleeping with a pacifier is pretty kick ass, footed PJs are super comfy, and a baby bottle of warm milk before bed is a good way to wind down and end the day.

I'm alpha male in my family and a father (anyone with kids knows how demanding kids can be, lock down isn't helping either), work full time and the main provider, fix anything around the house and do housework, work out daily, etc... basically my day is go go go from the moment my eyes open at 7:15AM through 9:00PM when kids are asleep and I've cleaned the house.

Acting like a "baby" at night has become an incredibly awesome way to decompress and feel at peace with all the crazy'ness.

I keep my ABDL side completely and totally hidden, private, and secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: FadedCerulean, Carl2229, Twobears and 3 others
If I get caught - then great , I look away and get embarrassed and say it’s a medical condition

Back