Any good plastic pants on amazon?

Exodus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I've been thinking about getting myself some plastic pants, I want ones that can last a quite a while.
And it has to be on amazon because they have the best shipping for the country I live in.

If you search "Plastic Pants" You should see results on your amazon page. If I searched I would only see results for the United States. Only you would be able to see what is actually available at the amazon warehouses in your country. You can always write a list down of what you see and ask if this is a good brand.

Just search for them on Amazon

Haian great rubbers

I have to agree with OldTerry, Haian are good quality plastic pants for the money. I’ve been using them 24/7 for over 6 years with my cloth diapers and even over the disposables that I wear on occasion. They make several styles of which I have over a half dozen. They all have enclosed elastic to prevent wicking of moisture. The ones I have the most of and wear the most are the plain, white, medical style which last quite a while when hand washed in mild soap and air dried. The toughest, and noisiest Haians that I have are their bright yellow, PEVA pants. They’re very resistant to hardening from bodily excretions that do in vinyl pants after a while. Haian has had some trouble with the heat seal on their side seems but I haven’t had any problem getting them replaced as they fail almost immediately if they’re going to. Haian also has a high waist, vinyl pant in black that’s worked well for me as well.

Last edited:
yeah ahian's pretty good, you should also be able to get Garywear active briefs on Amazon (they are on eht e UK one at least) which are excellent quality PUL pants.

I still wear Haian and GaryWear, but over the summer I started wearing Kleinert's and I really like those the best, especially for hot weather. Just wish they came in colors other than black white beige.

Exodus said:
Hello, I've been thinking about getting myself some plastic pants, I want ones that can last a quite a while.
And it has to be on amazon because they have the best shipping for the country I live in.
yes they have several i have clear plastic ones i wear alot under jeans and leggings and i love garywear diaper covers and leakmaster ive had a pair of those for 5 years

I recently purchased some nursery print plastic pants from Amazon. I am not sure how durable they are but the prints are fun.

I've been using the Garywear PUL pants over reusable briefs since last May or so and they're comfortable, indestructible and I've never had a leak. The added benefit is that if a waistband should peek above your pants they don't look anything like a diaper. They're not inexpensive but will last for years if properly maintained.

Haian (they're Chinese, so should be more readily available down your end).
There's a few threads on them which detail sizings and types.

I’ve owned hundreds of pairs over the years. I’m getting away from vinyl, though I will keep a healthy stash of Babykins (Kins) Toughy covers just because of the look. I‘m now using PUL almost exclusively. Here’s why:

Vinyl sticks to my inner thighs especially were thickly diapered and/or walking. PUL is more slippery and chafes less.

Vinyl doesn’t do well with oils or lotions. PUL doesn’t care about baby chemicals.

Vinyl can discolor and bleed color onto other things. PUL can discolor in iron-rich water, but cleans well and holds up longer.

Vinyl prints I find cheesy. PUL prints are super cute and plentiful, even licensed prints.

Personally I now only use PUL pants ss they last so long and are very resistant to chemicals such as Sudocreme and Metanium and my current pants are Kylie Kanga and they are Nylon impregnated with PUL and yes they can discolour under certain circumstances but are very washable even in the washing machine although I generaly wash them by hand with a mild soap, I currently have one (Arizona make) that is 3 years old and has been used nightly over 350 times now, yes it elastics are getting a little loose now and it has grown in size but it has proved to be very good value for mone, something all of us Nappy wearers are very aware of.

Reactions: Belarin
Napincolove said:
Personally I now only use PUL pants ss they last so long and are very resistant to chemicals such as Sudocreme and Metanium and my current pants are Kylie Kanga and they are Nylon impregnated with PUL and yes they can discolour under certain circumstances but are very washable even in the washing machine although I generaly wash them by hand with a mild soap, I currently have one (Arizona make) that is 3 years old and has been used nightly over 350 times now, yes it elastics are getting a little loose now and it has grown in size but it has proved to be very good value for mone, something all of us Nappy wearers are very aware of.
I'm the same way, I've tried many different types of waterproof pants and find PUL to not only be the most durable and longest lasting but also the most comfortable. I buy the PUL fabric and make my own though, depending on the size and fit needed £15-18 worth of fabric can make 3 pairs.

Reactions: inconsurferdude
Back