Not open for further replies.

Wittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have trouble balancing my fetish life and ultra masculine fitness life.

I'm incredibly into weight lifting and am really good at it. Also into cycling in which I'm not so good at. Any other ABDL's into fitness?

I used to be until work took over and I got too busy. I still try to get out on my bike, and sometimes I'll do sit ups and push ups. One of my sons who is a football coach lifts. He's benching 365 lbs. He also runs and bikes. As a high school football coach, he's spoken several times to Bud Foster, one of the best U. S. college defensive coordinators. Our son went to Virginia Tech where foster coaches.

I've been into serious weight training for about 30 years and competed in bodybuilding for about 20 years. Nutrition, workouts and lifestyle all rolled into being a serious gym rat although I'm not as super strict with my diet as I was when I competed.

BuffedBaby said:
I've been into serious weight training for about 30 years and competed in bodybuilding for about 20 years. Nutrition, workouts and lifestyle all rolled into being a serious gym rat although I'm not as super strict with my diet as I was when I competed.

thats what I'm talkin about! Glad to hear that I'm not the only diaper boy obsessed with the gym! You've been doing it longer than I've been alive,however- LOL. Where did you compete at? I've never brought a trophy home for body building but have for a couple weight lifting competitions.

At age 60 I was running 6x9 minute hilly miles (30,000+ lifetime mileage), biking tandem with my wife 16 hilly miles (15mph average speed) and doing 1½ hours of yoga every day (retired of course). I could also do 70 pushups and go into full lotus lying on my back, raising my legs and folding them without using my hands. Now I have painful osteoarthritis in my hips and knees, can't even sit tailor style, use a rollator, and can't do a damn thing.

dogboy said:
I used to be until work took over and I got too busy. I still try to get out on my bike, and sometimes I'll do sit ups and push ups. One of my sons who is a football coach lifts. He's benching 365 lbs. He also runs and bikes. As a high school football coach, he's spoken several times to Bud Foster, one of the best U. S. college defensive coordinators. Our son went to Virginia Tech where foster coaches.

Same here. However, I'm like trying a new diet these days. The 'one meal a day' diet. My goal is weight loss so let's see what happens. Haven't fainted yet :)

EricLobster said:
Same here. However, I'm like trying a new diet these days. The 'one meal a day' diet. My goal is weight loss so let's see what happens. Haven't fainted yet :)

Keto? I've been keto for about 3 months now. About to go into another fasting phase here in a month or so. When I did my first 3 day fast ~a month ago I was hitting 6millimoles and felt amazing! On the last day I deadlifted 450x4 after posting my best time for a 5 mile cycle the day prior. Keto is really quite amazing. Not sure if that's specifically what you're referring to but I never miss a chance to chat about it!

- - - Updated - - -

BuffedBaby, I'm not ignoring your pm, the site just hasn't granted me the priveledge of sending pms yet because im new :(

EricLobster said:

I have been on a two-meal-a-day diet for decades. No food between 1pm and 6am. I never have to worry about gaining weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back