Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Well, I've been rapping for quite a while, and I believe myself to be quite decent. As do my 200 or so fans :p But I was just wondering if there were any musicians of any genre on here near my age preferably, you know, just people I can identify with. idk, bear with me. I'm bored. and i haven't been on this site in quite a while.. :p

austin.db

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have a folk-rock band. We play shows around Seattle. It definitely is a lot of fun: nothing better than playing live.

Slang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
There was a thread like this one quite recently, but since I like to talk about me it's alright. I play guitar, and sing / scream for a band in my home town now. I'm trying to pick up keyboard - I know it'll be good for me to learn, but it's hard to get into. Yeah.

Legolas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Musician right over here

I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ocarina, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, marching snare drum, marching bass drum, tenor/ quad drums, cymbals, Djun Djun, Djembe, Djunbek, every hand drum in existance, slide flute, full drum set with a double bass pedal, and I sing.

cornkid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
Well i am in chior band and in an actual band that my friends have up. It mostly invloves skrewing around and making jokes. But we take the music like it matters.

KCFan92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I play guitar and sing backup vocals in my band, Bring Back The Fallen

In addition, I play bass, and I would like to buy a drum kit and learn how to play drums

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm not a cool guitar player... :/

I'm a clarinet/violinist though! Aren't I awesome now?! o_e

We have a band of 77. We are freaking amazing.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I play acoustic soft rock on my guitar, sing, and write songs. Not in a band currently.

I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ocarina, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, marching snare drum, marching bass drum, tenor/ quad drums, cymbals, Djun Djun, Djembe, Djunbek, every hand drum in existance, slide flute, full drum set with a double bass pedal, and I sing.
You remind me of a friend I have. Most musically inclined bastard ever and plays just about every instrument. Including didgeridoo.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I play violin in my school orchestra, and play guitar, bass, and do deaath growls for a unique two person band im in,,,

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'm a bassist! I played drums for a while. Not currently in a band, because I can never find one with people i can tolerate =\

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a band. We play professionally for a living doing 3-8 shows a week. We describe our style as " A Southern-Fired-Psychedelic-Rock 'n' Roll Experience with Gravy." I'm the lead singer, play lead guitar, harmonica, mandolin, and about 11 other instruments.

satinprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I've studied quite a bit of classical piano and voice, and I've spent some time in various handbell choirs, although that doesn't really count so much... I also studied violin for four years, but that was long enough ago that I don't think it really counts.

I've always wanted to learn mandolin, but it's rather rare, I think.

Winged

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hm. Well I dabble with the guitar, nothing all that good, a bit of piano, and I play my trumpet constantly, even though I am no longer in any true band. I am nothing amazing, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I play drums I took trupet for a year. (I want to pick it back up)

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I'm a boner! That's right, a trombone player (minds out of proverbial gutter folks).

I played that instrument for 7 years and loved it. I'd like to pick it back up again, but don't have a good outlet, such as an orchestra or symphony to play in. I tried joining the jazz orchestra at my college (a community college that doesn't offer a standard orchestra), but discovered that ad-libing is just not something I'm good at.

I could never figure out the guitar, drums, or bass, but both of my brothers did. They can both play all three of those instruments pretty well. We've got a nice setup over here, actually. They've got a full drumset, a couple basses, and a few guitars. I've tried, but failed, lol. I'll stick to my 'bone, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.