Any Eluveitie fans?

BusyBritches

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So yesterday, April 5, Eluveitie released their new album, "Ategnatos" and it is fantastic! (y):love:

Yes, I miss Anna and the other guys: I wish they had never left, but even without them, Eluveitie makes the best Celtic/Nordic Gothic/Folk metal music ever.
Here is a video from the album.

I LOVE ELUVEITIE. And I love this new album. :love:(y)

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I miss them too... I think after "A Rose For Epona" not that much more really new comes out. Most of the new titles seems to me just like a bit darker replication of what that they had before - more metal and less gothic/folk like. It's still nice but not outstanding...

Last edited:

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
My brother saw them when they opened for another bigger band. Well the bigger band had personal issues and cancelled last minute so a lot of people didn't show up. He said Eluveitie still tried their best to put on a show that was worth it; which my brother said that it was.

BusyBritches

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I miss them too... I think after "A Rose For Epona" not that much more really new comes out. Most of the new titles seems to me just like a bit darker replication of what that they had before - more metal and less gothic/folk like. It's still nice but not outstanding...
Yes, they are turning a bit dark, but having said that, and you make some great points, I think this new album is outstanding. I can't stop listening to it. (y)

BusyBritches

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
My brother saw them when they opened for another bigger band. Well the bigger band had personal issues and cancelled last minute so a lot of people didn't show up. He said Eluveitie still tried their best to put on a show that was worth it; which my brother said that it was.
I would love to see them live, but I think they mostly stick to the EU countries: not much touring in the US I am sad to say.