Any DL's who aren't into AB?

KittyMerriweather said:
DL here. Actually, Diaper User is a more accurate term.

I like cute things, but age regression isn't really my thing. I have no desire to be a Mommy or have someone put me in a crib etc etc. I too feel uncomfortable.
That's alright. I'm not an age-player myself, nor do I want to start spitting my food, messing my diaper, throwing toys or stomping/screaming; my thing is to live like a toddler as a functional adult. I want my diapers, baby togs, bottle, binky, blankie, bear, a crib and other things babies have...plus my own exclusive place to do it all in. Away from the rest of the world when not out in the world. But even then, there are breaks from that when home, knowing my Baby World is only a turn of the key away... 🤭

As far as sexuality: even though my first sexual experience was in my first post-infancy diaper, they don't run coequally to this day (I'm asexual now)...it's coincidental now that my diaper tickles me throughout my wearing it, it's just one part of wearing a diaper I love, among other aspects. Being in diapers (and baby things) feels very secure now...mentally, emotionally, etc. So diapers really do mean different thing to different people who aren't repulsed by even a clean one.

As far as involving other adults in my AB play: that takes deep trust, but also a bit of venture on my part...plus, I've been fooled before. I think we all have.

And I could never be a parental. It's just not me. I'd say "you do you" but clichéic phrases like that sound dismissive and condescending; clichés are for slobs, not decent humanity. But do be happy! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KittyMerriweather and RedPandaDL
BobbingThreat said:
No offense to those who like it, but personally the whole Adult Baby thing just makes me uncomfortable. I just like the diaper wearing aspect of it, that's all. Anyone else feel the same?
I’m not against it but it’s not my particular interest. Wearing diapers for me is more punishment/humiliation plus they are really comfortable lol

Im just a diaper lover. I tried to suck on a paci and act out of character but i wasent feeling it and the paci was just not doing it for me. Cant say i didnt try though. Just diapers are just fine. Was thinking id try some abdl diapers like the rears or the peek a boo ones are so cute.

Reactions: dous, RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
I am a diaper lover and only interested in diaper wearing. (Hopefully somewhere down the line I may be able to wear diapers as a adult)

Reactions: Lyokodl and KittyMerriweather
BobbingThreat said:
No offense to those who like it, but personally the whole Adult Baby thing just makes me uncomfortable. I just like the diaper wearing aspect of it, that's all. Anyone else feel the same?
Me too. I have come to love wearing my diaper out of necessity but I am not into the rest of the AB stuff.

That said I would like someone to change me once in a while. Not in a 'mummy' way, but juts because I feel lonely in my diaper love and messing

I am mostly a DL but am experimenting with pacis, a bottle and a onesie for relieving stress. I’m not too much into the AB side.

Reactions: Billies1
Anyone else see the subtext herein.

No. There are very few pure DLs that lack an AB tendency or inclination..if left with time and their own devices.
So. Look in the mirror.

They exist like as a lifestyle unicorn (oh look over there), exists; mythical and fascinating.

Reactions: DylanLewis
ShyDL19 said:
I am mostly a DL but am experimenting with pacis, a bottle and a onesie for relieving stress. I’m not too much into the AB side.
Oh yes there are a lot of us out here that love our diapers but aren’t into being adult babies.

Reactions: dous and RedPandaDL
I'm just a dl plain and simple. I do find abdl girls hot af tho.

yep, im not into regression at all. I have a few onesies just to keep the diaper hidden and i have one baby'ish one that says "mommy little boy"

DL only here, and my own wearing is not a sexual pleasure thing (though it most definitely was when I was a teenager, and I do like to see my partner wearing a nappy).

I have no desire to be babied or anything like that, and even when I was a young child DL (I started wanting to wear nappies aged about 4 1/2) my jealousy focussed on children who were around my age, or at least older than “normal” nappy wearing age who I saw wearing nappies. I was never jealous (or even interested) if I saw a baby or young toddler wearing.

As such, I don’t really have to fantasise about regressing, but I do like to wear adult nappies that feel most like the ones I wore as a child.

As such, Abena L4 (now Drylife XPlus), Formacare X2 and X3, Drylife Slip Super, Molicare Maxi and imported ATNs, all of which “feel” like different types of nappy available when I was a kid, all “hit the spot” emotionally, whereas the Chinese made ones just don’t to the same extent.

I’m also a massive nostalgist. I love watching videos or seeing things that were around when I was younger. This might be TV ads or programmes, products, and of course nappies (hence my 80s/90s nappies thread). I think there is a comfort to be had in the old and familiar. My partner is even more like this. She doesn’t like it when familiar things disappear and loves it if old familiar things come back. You should have seen her when Cadbury’s brought back the Wispa in 2008!

Last edited:
DL only, but I find AB women extremely cute.

BL75 said:
Yes, forced regression is typically what I fantasize about. I think it stems from being required to give into your enjoyment of something deemed as forbidden. It is now allowed because you have to do it. I grew up very turbulently, and I interpret the diaper comfort as a sort of gateway to , a totem, to access and file my softer emotions.

Defintely a ride. Funny thing is, after you analyze all this stuff for yourself over decades, the conclusion becomes irrelevant, almost trivia. You arrive at a point at which you are either confident or not confident about this thing that brings you comfort and pleasure. The story becomes unimportant, yet you must still go through the process of figuring out your story in order to dismiss it. I guess to dismiss it's power over you, so then it becomes a choice as opposed to a manic drive.
I can’t agree more I’m the same way and you put it into words as I couldn’t for years, thank you and I’m going to use this as a way to help other people explain what bdsm/abdl are so interesting we tend to need permission to have sexual pleasure when it’s deemed forbidden, so because it’s forced you are giving permission to enjoy. It sounds good in my head but let’s see if you understand my understanding.

I'm just DL and I don't get the baby thing, but I'm sure there are things about me that others wouldn't understand. I do have a teddy. His name is....Teddy.

I like some ab stuff but as far as being babied it would take the right person. To know that they are true about wanting and enjoying caring for you would be interesting I’m sure I would like it if the chemistry was perfectly inline with you and your feelings. I’m a manly man and if someone got me sucking on a bottle and having a paci clipped on my shirt and I went through with it that would be magical.

I’m almost all DL. However, I do have a onesie. I am trying out a baby bottle and pacifier. But that’s as far as I am going to lean on the AB side.

There seems to be a common pattern in many of the posts above, viz -

I'm only DL ....

but ....

Perhaps we need to think more deeply on this issue, thus:

ABDL Spectrum

The most widely popularized view of ABDL identities is the ABDL spectrum. It is premised on the idea that there is a continuum between those who only like diapers, at one end (Diaper Lovers), and those who like diapers and ‘roleplay’ (Adult Babies) at the other end of the continuum. It was codified by BitterGrey, in his surveys and article ‘The Range Between Adult Baby and Diaper Lover’.

The ABDL population is grouped according to their self reported identification with one of five categories -

• Diaper Lover (DL) only (loves diapers, but no roleplay), (18.7% of ABDLs);
  • Mostly DL but sometimes AB (Adult Baby), 31.2%;
  • Equally DL and AB, 18.6%;
  • Mostly AB but sometimes DL, 12%; and
  • only AB (loves roleplay, generally including diapers), 12.1%.
The percentages are based on averaging the results from the four surveys of ABDLs by BitterGrey. (They do not add to 100% due to residual categories.)

The five sub-populations in the ABDL spectrum are not so much differentiated in terms of motivations or objectively defined behaviours, as they are in how ABDLs characterise those motivations and behaviours, to themselves.

For example, on ABDL on-line forums, it is not unusual to see posts where an ABDL who identifies as ‘DL Only’ or ‘Mostly DL’ talks about liking their onesie, printed ABDL diapers or pacifier. From an objective standpoint this paraphernalia is associated with the AB parts of the spectrum. But the person concerned feels more comfortable or safer by characterizing themselves as a DL notwithstanding.

I don’t believe that it is accidental that the single most popular group in the DL to AB spectrum, is ‘Mostly DL’. It attracts an average of 31.2% of the self reported identifications by ABDLs, half as large again as the next two largest groupings. I believe that the ‘Mostly DL’ label is the psychologically safest ‘parking place’ for ABDLs. It is the minimum concession to the signs in the ABDL’s inner life that being ABDL is something more than just an object fetish for diapers.

The greatest source of differentiation in the self image and self acceptance of ABDLs is in relation to the third motivation, identification as a baby or child. Many ABDLs recognize this motivation. However a significant minority of ABDLs have difficulty in acknowledging it.

For a more in depth discussion see the link to the article below -

Regards. Dylan.

• Love
Reactions: tiny and RedPandaDL
ShyDL19 said:
I’m almost all DL. However, I do have a onesie. I am trying out a baby bottle and pacifier. But that’s as far as I am going to lean on the AB side.
Are you still being to shy to post me? Please, we are among friends here. We all wear diapers. I keep what I hear and read to myself. I NEVER spread rumors or give out private information. Please IM me here.

As I’ve stated in past posts I originally had an overwhelming love of plastic pants from infancy, or as far back as I can remember. That ebbed and flowed throughout my childhood and advanced during puberty, as did my nighttime bed wetting. Later in my teens my interest subsided and only resurfaced occasionally throughout my life and during the period, and following, that my wife and I cloth diapered our children any interest dissipated. Briefly, during the time when I had to return to college to prepare for a different profession after an injury I discovered the internet and found that I wasn’t the only one with this rather unique desire. Years later I found that I had a need for diapers to deal with the incontinence that had become part of my life after a seizure. Initially I turned to pull-ups and then to disposable diapers, but found they were putting a hurt on my fixed income and recalled how my wife and I had saved a lot by cloth diapering our children and decided to give them a try. I’ve been using them successfully for nearly five years and only using disposables rarely, when gone from home for an extended period. Now I get to use those plastic pants, that I loved, for the purpose that they were made for which I think has aided me in my acceptance of the fact that I need diapers to deal with my IC. After reading how those that don’t share this predilection sometimes seem to chafe at the idea of having to wear protection I find that I’m actually thankful for feeling this way. As I also said before I’m also thankful for the time that I’m living in when diapers, and related products are not only far more accessible, but are far more socially acceptable than what they were half a century ago when I was a teenager. Stay padded, the mess you contain may be your own.

• Love
I consider myself more of a DL personally than an AB. However, I still enjoy some childish elements. I like to cuddle with my teddy bear (which I pretty much can’t sleep without now) and suck on a pacifier. I also like to do a few things in a more childish way from time to time like eating a sandwich cut up or even without crust depending on how I feel. However, I consider myself more of like a 7 year old who still needs diapers and likes her paci and bear. Most of the time though I am more adultish than how I described that.

Back