Any DL's who aren't into AB?

My own personal take on it is that there is a DL in certainly most AB's, but there is not an AB in every DL!

Reactions: wettingagain, Zeke and RedPandaDL
TD712 said:
I am a diaper lover and only interested in diaper wearing. (Hopefully somewhere down the line I may be able to wear diapers as a adult)
Update: I added adult baby, as I would also enjoy being a "little"

Reactions: chrischrischris
I am definately not in the AB side of things. However, different people have different feelings or needs so I guess it is different strokes for different folks. I am the type of person who tries to define or at least set realistic borders for myself so I do not let my interest define me or control my behaviour. This might be boring for many but it has worked well for me. I guess we all choose what we are comfortable in doing. I did know one fellow who had set up his own organisation who can only be described as having a mental and sexual disorder in that it was obsessive, compulsive and out of control. He also had a coke addiction. He would have been on the very extreme end of being an AB. That creeped me out. The last I heard of this fellow he had become a born again Christian and basically exorcised anything relating to nappies, ABDL etc from his life. some people find being an Ab or Dl a woderful thing, for others it is a curse. I often wonder about the AB's and do read posts. If thier is no harm being done and you take pleasure from it than go with it.

Just DL here. Not into ageplay/regression or baby related items. I do like printed diapers though, but only wear printed those at home (except I'll wear Goodnites outside the house)

Last edited:
Reactions: Codiapermike and RedPandaDL
Almost totally DL. I think it's mostly a sensory thing with me. The feel of the diaper, wet or dry, the act of wetting...yes, even messing.

Bottles do nothing for me, although I really enjoyed nursing when I had a few brief opportunities back in the day. Mrs. Maxx let me try it, but that was about all. Junior was a big, hungry baby, so milk supply and tender nipples were a problem.

We’ve tried AB stuff a couple of times, not for us

Yea I’m mostly just a DL

yes just a DL here. love the comfort of them.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
No interest at all straight up DL
The whole binky and onesi thing is too much for me

I guess im mow a DL after 6.5 years I have long since accepted my need for diapers and have come to enjoy being diapered since I have no choice but to wear I might as well enjoy the benefit. I do wear onesies to help hide my diaper and keep it in place but I wear for practical reasons and do not think of them as babyish.

I am primarily a DW (Diaper Wearer). To me it isn't something I "Love" it is just the type of underwear I prefer. I do wear other types, but my go to is usually a soft thick pull up during the day and tabbed briefs at night. Earlier, I said "Primarily DW," because sometimes I do like to dress, be treated, and act like a pre-teen girl that is potty trained, but prefers diapers. It's not usually sexual it is just a way for me to be playful and have fun. so in that way I am a DL, just not quite AB.

That would be me, diapers are my thing because I find them to be nice and they make me happy to wear.

100% DL here as well.

I'm mostly DL. For a while I tried the adult baby thing with bottles, pacifiers, pureed food, and of course clothing and printed abdl diaps.
I enjoyed most of it for about a month, then the novelty wore off completely for almost all of it aside from diapers and onesies/footies.

So I would say I'm not very big on the ab thing. Perhaps with the right supportive and encouraging girlfriend I could explore that side again...

But for now, I'm happy in my diapers and my onesies.

Just a big boy who poops his diapers here :)

PonderStibbons said:
Anyone else see the subtext herein.

No. There are very few pure DLs that lack an AB tendency or inclination..if left with time and their own devices.
So. Look in the mirror.

They exist like as a lifestyle unicorn (oh look over there), exists; mythical and fascinating.
I'm actually only into diapers because I love the appearance of a huge round crotch and butt that's completely smooth all around (no genitals, butt cracks, buttholes, or anything), with a big wide underbelly/perineum area spreads the legs far apart and merges perfectly with the crotch and butt (so you can rub your hand smoothly across the whole thing). Just the sight of something like that arouses me a lot, particularly if the person wearing the diaper is already big and plump (and preferably female).

Yes, I know my tastes are fucking weird. XD

I'm a DL only. I do have two onesies but I use them to make sure nothing shows especially out in public or when I need that extra support. Don't care for baby stuff like bottles or pacifier or acting as a baby. I do have a desire for punishment spankings which will probably never happen.

Last edited:
Back