Any DLs wear diapers to work?

I used to wear to work when I worked as contractor for the Cleveland Clinic. Sometimes I was daring as wore an Abena M4 and other times wore cloth covered diapers (the kind from CVS or Walgreens)

I wear diapers to work every day, I drive a patrol vehicle about 70 miles a day. There are few places I can change my diaper so I have to plan for it in my travels. I sit in a damp or wet diaper until I think it will leak then I will find a place to change

alwayz said:
I wear diapers to work every day, I drive a patrol vehicle about 70 miles a day. There are few places I can change my diaper so I have to plan for it in my travels. I sit in a damp or wet diaper until I think it will leak then I will find a place to change

I used to do that a few years ago. 😁

I am at work in wet Betterdry now

neophyte said:
Do any DLs like wearing diapers while at work? What kind of work do you do and do you have a preferred diaper?

I've been wearing every day to work for the last few years, and have no plans to stop. I've switched brands several times, mostly due to availability problems, but right now I wear Tykables Little Builders. They were designed with wear-to-work in mind, being fairly thin and quiet, with premium features like good leak guards and velcro tapes, but with a soft plastic shell and enough capacity to safely handle a large wetting. (though they do swell quite a bit if you wet them!) They're basically a premium ABDL diaper that's thinner and less expensive - perfect for wearing to work.

In the past I've worn TotalDry Plus, original Waddlers, and ABU preschool. TDP are (were?) extremely low cost and had decent leak guards, but no front or rear elastic. Waddlers were better but cost more, and disappeared from the shelves for many months. Preschool had rear but not front elastic and had a midrange cost & capacity, but were uncomfortably thick under dress clothes. All the thinner tena I tried had ridiculously short leak guards and were unable to prevent my skin from chaffing.

If there were a shortage of little builders, I woud probably go with betterdry. I'm between sizes with them so they'd be a bit baggy on me, would cost significantly more, and would be thicker under clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 44078
My work involves changing between sitting down, standing up, walking around, and being near lots of people in an open office so not practical unfortunatly .

Barush said:
My work involves changing between sitting down, standing up, walking around, and being near lots of people in an open office so not practical unfortunatly .
I work retail, often going between sitting and standing. I'm constantly around other people, whether coworkers or customers. I'm incontinent and wear diapers to manage it (usually a northshore supreme with a black onesie to hide it if my shirt rides up). It is practical enough that absolutely no one I work with, or customers I've helped, have ever managed to figure out I'm wearing. I can guarantee that some of the comments my store manager makes (not just to me, but to all of my coworkers) about how difficult it is to hold her bladder after 2 kids would stop happening around me if she knew I was wearing diapers because i can't hold it, much less for the 30 minutes or more I've seen her hold it as she complains mildly but still helps people.

I'm not at all saying you have to or anything (I wouldn't be wearing at work if I didn't need to). Just saying that I doubt it's as impractical as you think, if you did want to start. People are pretty oblivious, and with a diaper that fits properly changing position a lot shouldn't be enough to change the integrity enough that it leaks (I have had one leak at work in the past 2 years, and it was shortly after i found myself back in diapers and I was still having trouble with taping them). And with a high enough capacity diaper you shouldn't have to change mid-day even.

Reactions: RinntheWolf and Slomo
I work in a quiet office, around others. I have meetings, and also have to walk field job sites at times. I wear crinklz 24/7, and in 15 years nobody has yet outed me or figured out I'm diapered. So it isn't as impossible as you're afraid it is.

Yes. I wear with good quality, thick nappies with plastic pants. My job involves sitting and standing. I wear all day and change at home.

I wear diapers 24/7, so yes, I wear to work everyday.
Usually a Confidry 24/7 or Northshore Megamax.

I kind of have to. I work in a office call center type job and I have very limited breaks. Due to my OAB and IBS I’m constantly running back and forth to the restroom. Luckily my IBS does not act up at work but I have to pee like I pregnant it’s that often. I often wear whatever I recently ordered to work as my goal is to hold it and still go to the bathroom. It’s hard to change as my job has very public stalls with little privacy so I try not to use them so I don’t need to change. Lately though I’ve been having some actual accidents keeping me diapered from fear of accidents.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I did wear nappies at work...., to the extent the maintenance department bought in a industrial nappy bin instead if the feminine hygiene bin in the disabled loo. It was great. But then I lost my job and am currently working at my dad's company, and there was an unspoken /read between the lines understanding that wearing diapers there would not be ok. So now at work is the only time im having to use a potty. And it really annoys. I need to get a new job, but not having much luck :(

I work in foodservice as a chef. My daytime incontinence is pretty mild most days and moderate on bad days. My tendency is to leak frequently and have one or MAYBE two big voids per day. My job is quite repetitive, to the point that I can time any needed changes. Even so, I try to avoid changes at work.

I can get through a day wearing a Northshore Lite with a booster. Half way through my shift, I take out the booster and use my diaper for the rest of the day. Then by the time I get home I usually need to change

Reactions: RinntheWolf
I wear on occasion too work, typically when I'm doing office and table work for productions (I work in live entertainment).

Wearing at work is easier and more practical than many people think. I have been wearing Northshore MegaMax daily for months, at a job that involves everything from sitting for hours at a time to crawling around on pieces of equipment that are being repaired, and I have yet to have anybody notice that I'm wearing.

What would be obvious would be if I had a major accident without an appropriate level of protection, so I choose diapers that have plenty of absorbency.

Reactions: diaperboy0900
Yep , I drive a semi with a sleeper cab so have my own mobile changing room

I'm multitasking in AutoCAD, eating lunch, and blasting aliens wearing ABU Space right now!!! =^-^= Happy cat is happy!!!

WaddleKitten said:
I'm multitasking in AutoCAD, eating lunch, and blasting aliens wearing ABU Space right now!!! =^-^= Happy cat is happy!!!
I'm on SolidWorks and in a MegaMax.

Reactions: WaddleKitten
Llayden said:
I'm on SolidWorks and in a MegaMax.
My goodness, those two sound poetic together!!! LOL!!!

Reactions: Llayden
WaddleKitten said:
My goodness, those two sound poetic together!!! LOL!!!
Has "worked" pretty well for me! A "solid" performer, if you will. Hahaha!

Reactions: WaddleKitten
Back