Any DLs wear diapers to work?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do any DLs like wearing diapers while at work? What kind of work do you do and do you have a preferred diaper?

I like to wear a diaper to work about 5-10 times a month. I work for a TV/Internet company and sit at a desk all day. When I wear diapers I will drink a few cups of tea instead of coffee (the coffee makes my diaper smell like coffee when I go). I like more absorbent diapers like Rearz Rebel and Forsite Under The Sea!!! I'm lucky because there is one washroom with a locking door and a big garbage pail so I can change if needed!

By 3:00 my diaper is half full; I still don't understand why, but I love it! Because I sit in a chair I find the diapers will leak so I cannot go too much.

It's all so strange, especially when I go to the lunch room to heat up my lunch, I'm a regular guy in his 30's wearing cute and sometimes wet diapers :sneaky:

I wear a black Tykables romper with jeans and my work/dress shirt; does a good job at keeping things discreet!

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I wear 24/7 for varying lengths of time, so I wind up wearing to work. I've been wearing Northshore Supreme Lites most of the time. I rarely wet at work but they'd have the capacity to take it if I did. I don't usually feel like a onesie is necessary for the work I do but if I know I'm got to be very active, I'll wear a white one as a T-shirt.

I wear 24/7 so yes I wear at work. I’m a data geek so mostly sitting at my desk.

I generally wear ABU or NorthShore plastic backed diapers which usually only require one change during the day and I do that during my lunch break. But if I have meetings I’ll wear a NorthShore Supreme Air with rubber pants so I don’t make any crinkle sounds.

I wear onesie polo shirts in the summer months and a white onesie as an undershirt in the winter. They keep everything in place and make sure my diapers don’t “peek” between my shirt and pants.

I don’t wear diapers to work but I do wear pullups. I am pretty active at work and there are no private bathrooms. If there were I’d probably switch to diapers but since I stay hydrated throughout the day I pee a lot and I do wet my pullup on the way to the bathroom all the time. Outside of work however I’m always diapered.

I don't wear diapers to work. Definitely can and have thought about it, but ultimately decided against it.

I work at a call center so I'm at a cubicle all day. Thing is, it's very tedious and our breaks are very short. (15min break for a 7 hour shift) I always use the bathroom to give myself short mental breaks in between my day.

Maybe I'll use a pull up or training pant one day though. Just for the feeling

I work by myself, so it is easy for me to work diapered. My favorite to wear at work is molicare super plus. Soft, absorbent, discreet.

Work and visiting family are about the only times I don't wear a nappy. I'm an educator you see, so my motivations should be clear.

The few times I wore a nappy when I was at school (as a student) I was damn lucky I didn't get caught.

I have worn a few times at work. I’m in sales so I’m usually alone on the road a lot aside from meetings with customers. I try not to wet until after all my meetings are done. I’ve worn everything from a Depends protection with tabs to Tykables overnights. I prefer the overnights because I can easily unfasten and refasten when I’m trying to stay dry.

I probably could but I don't unless I'm working from home or have a long drive to a client site.

I wear diapers to work daily. My boss knows I wear and she doesn't care (but they must never know about my AB side). I usually wear tena nappies during my shift, and change before the cafe closes.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wear every day to work. I drive trucks as well as many other tasks that very widely. My activity level is high so Ive had to find a diaper that will hold together through a very long day. North Shore Supremes and ABU Simple Ultras are my go to. If I have to change I just go to a fast food place and change in a stall.

I wear on my way to work as the urge is too great to hold it for the trip.
Once I arrive I remove the pad, we have a washroom for people with disabilities. so there is apropriate waste disposal system.
At work however I do not wear because either I have to wear thick ones for 8 hours and then they'll notice and/or I'll get a rash, or I wear thinner ones but then I have to change at noon and then they'll notice I carry something to that special needs washroom. I prefer to not make it obvious, even if I may need to wear more often due to increasing urge.
But now when at work I can go fequently to a regular washroom, very regularly, nobody cares there how often you need to go.
Desk job btw, IT.

I wear 24/7 but don't use much at work. I have to wear tighter dress clothes so I need something thin, and I want comfy with good leak guards to keep my skin from rubbing down there. I've tried several brands over the years, but I've settled on Tykables' Little Builders. They're purpose-made for wear-to-work, with lighter capacity, thin flexible padding, and velcro tabs, in a soft plastic shell. They're also priced low enough to be affordable for daily wear. Finally, Tykables has done a good job of keeping them in stock - I've had serious issues in the past where others were out of stock in my size for a month or more, just when I needed to re-order! Not good!

Reactions: perlFerret
I started wearing a pull up to work about two years ago and have everyday since then, I can almost always make it to the bath room without to much problem , They are usually well wet by the time I leave for home, I stand up all day at work so leaks are not a problem, sometimes I will add a booster to them. I'll change into a tape up diaper when I get home.

I wear 24/7 because of my IC, so I do wear to work everyday all day. My job is very active I have found my go to diaper to be Dry 24/7 the hold up very well for me.

I work at a popular gym as a cleaner, I'm just a DL so not 24/7, but when going through the typical wear diapers for 2 weeks routine I can't stand the feeling of normal underwear. I've started wearing to work recently and tried experimenting with Baby Diapers with tape extenders (Huggies Superdry/Pampers Active Fit/Liberos/BabyDry Size8) Drynites and Always Discreet pants. The Drynites are tighter on the waist (can get uncomfortable after a while) but the fit and the girly colours are great.

My job revolves around customer service, general cleaning tasks, repairs, light fittings and the dreaded... picking up weights off the floor and off kit. Its difficult making sure my uniform pants don't fall down and the diapers rise up while carrying two 25kg circular weights 😓

But the baggyish uniform conceals well, even with a wet diaper 😀

Reactions: RinntheWolf
I work on my family’s row crop farm so I’m often around family who don’t know and the activity level is sometimes high. If I find myself off by myself just driving a tractor or occasionally I will be the only one around working for the day I will wear. Or sometimes when I go to educational meetings in neighboring towns I will wear to those.

My work in the technology sector is wide-ranging and involves lots of travel, from office to factory floor to field and customer sites. I wear nappies most of the time and find them very useful, especially when away from base. In theory no-one knows, and I maintain what appears to be a normal restroom usage pattern so as not to attract attention, although it is likely that a few people do realise. It has certainly never been mentioned or remarked upon. There are certain activities, involving a change of clothes where privacy is not always possible, that would make wearing and concealing a nappy quite difficult, so I've trained myself to be able to switch to full bladder and bowel continence as needed, so far without accident.

Meetings, site projects, long hours bashing away at the computer... all easier, safer and more comfortable with a nappy on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and RinntheWolf
Although I would like to, there are just too many people in the factory, and we all do a lot of moving around. Also doesn't help that we only have 2 small bathrooms. But hey when I get home I usually pad up and play some Skyrim! Yes I know it's old now haha

Reactions: WaddleKitten
Back