Any DLs like medical diapers ?

I still like the all-white ones. Black Friday sale I bought a few printed ones for a little fun and some white ones.

Definitely prefer the plain ones. I'm strictly a DL... any hint of AB is a no-go for me.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I always wear something over my nappy so don’t really care too much if it has prints. But considering basic white is *usually* cheaper that’s my preference.

I normally wear medical diapers because they are affordable and work well as a real diaper. Crinklz is the closest for ABDL. Better Dry is also the closest too because they don't look medical and they are plain white, same as for Northshore Supreme and Lite. But my normal diaper is Better Dry and Crinklz. I like printed ones because it's fun but I don't want all my diapers to be printed.

My go-to diapers are Tena's Super for daytime and Ultima (with a soaker) for nighttime/extended wear, I also love BetterDrys.

I don't really like printed diapers, but I've been buying Rearz Barnyard and Tykables Little Rawrs lately, because there's simply no medical diaper (that I know of or have access to) that can compare, performance-wise. I wish I could find a Northshore supplier in Canada, I've been dying to try out the MegaMax.

YES, please! My fantasies tend to be medical and I am definitely more of a DL than an AB. No judgement, just not really my thing when I have tried it.

But I grew up in a time before prints on diapers, so no matter the brand, they were plain white PVC backed. That's my jam, though I do appreciate that most diapers directed at the ABDL community are more likely to have prints than not. Quality is not to be underestimated.

JDCH said:
But I grew up in a time before prints on diapers
I’m kinda curious if there are any ABs out there that prefer white/basic over prints because that’s what they grew up with.

I prefer the plain white nappies. Minimal printing being stripes, sizing etc is acceptable. Any baby designs make my skin crawl, they give me the creeps. Anything AB makes me feel unnerved and uncomfortable.
As I find a medical nappy more appealing plus the medical fetish scene....I'm sure others find my preference of medical nappies and being nappied by a strict nurse just as disturbing as I find AB.

The plainer, the better. The diaper I'm wearing right now is all-white, apart from a bit of blue at the edge of the tapes, and that's perfect as far as I'm concerned. My go-to diaper is the Abena M4, which, again, is more of a medical diaper.

That said, I've dabbled in printed diapers, in particular some of the Rearz prints. They were fine, but I always come back to plain ones in the end.

KitsuneFox said:
Put me in the old style plastic-backed hospital diapers, and I'm a happy camper .
s-l300.jpg
Yeah but don't hospital diapers suck?

Antientmariner said:
Yeah but don't hospital diapers suck?
Yes ... they where cheap, usually blue or brown, and had horrible tabs.

I like they way they feel, and they have a bit higher capacity than modern generics ! I have a few blue ones :)

I just have plain white disposable diapers.
Originally I wore the original ATTENDS and DEPEND diapers.

I started with Medical Style Diapers and while I dont mind the look of some, others are quite ugly and I'm not quite comfortable with Medical Brands over the years because they tend to make them worse over time

Yep i wore medical style diapers growing up , im kinda glad i actually prefer medical kind of diapers cus abdl diapers are much more expensive than medical ones and maybe cus i wore them through puberty thats why i liked them over abdl ones , although abdl diapers looks nice they are super thick ( not that its a bad thing ) to wear in public .

To me it really doesn't matter much . I like both , growing up there was only just plain white and I do like them but prints are ok if the fit is right .

My wife prefers I wear the printed and really likes crinklz . So as long as she don't mind seeing me in diapers I'll let plain or printed be her choice .

Reactions: RedPandaDL and abdl86
stinkape said:
To me it really doesn't matter much . I like both , growing up there was only just plain white and I do like them but prints are ok if the fit is right .

My wife prefers I wear the printed and really likes crinklz . So as long as she don't mind seeing me in diapers I'll let plain or printed be her choice .

Seems like a very good wife and i think she think its cute on you.

Reactions: stinkape
Pikachu said:
Seems like a very good wife and i think she think its cute on you.
Yes , the plain white she says looks to creepy for her , senior citizenish . Ironic because she turns 60 today and I'll be 55 in April . So , yeh we are both pretty darn close to being seniors ourselves .

and just what might be wrong being a senior citizen I'm standing proud that i made it this far

I have never tried anything other than medical diapers, but I would like to try «baby» themed diapers.
I am missing plastic backed diapers, can´t by them here anymore.

stinkape said:
Yes , the plain white she says looks to creepy for her , senior citizenish . Ironic because she turns 60 today and I'll be 55 in April . So , yeh we are both pretty darn close to being seniors ourselves .

And printed diaper sure are cute diapers.

Reactions: stinkape
Back