Any DL's from Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering if any DL's come from Spain Portugal or France specifically? Not looking for country names, just curious about the yes or no's, as most DL's in this site seem to be American...

Last edited:

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I doubt the USA has the corner on that market. Most users here are native english speakers, and that cuts it down right there. This is also a bit of an expensive hobby, so that's going to limit it more. So most of the people you will run in to here will be USA, Canada, and western europe.

There was a map here I saw awhile ago, can't recall the link right now. (someone a little help here please?) You can check out the pins on the map to get an idea where we are, on the average.

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was a map here I saw awhile ago, can't recall the link right now. (someone a little help here please?) You can check out the pins on the map to get an idea where we are, on the average.

I would also be interested in this map.

Jinks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm in Germany and located down south right next to France and Switzerland. Each about 30-40 min drive :)

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
NO - NOOOO ...

you guys are all LYING!!!!
Yes... lying!

Trust me THIS (DLism) is an United-States EXCLUSIVE phenomenon...
No, no way this has spread anywhere outside of the US... No chance.
no.

hmm... damn, I'm from europe.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
NO - NOOOO ...

you guys are all LYING!!!!
Yes... lying!

Trust me THIS (DLism) is an United-States EXCLUSIVE phenomenon...
No, no way this has spread anywhere outside of the US... No chance.
no.

hmm... damn, I'm from europe.

one day my dream is to visit Europe

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Germany, south-west to be more precise.

I guess it's just the language barrier at work. I mean, I don't mind english, but I'm still too lazy to engage in lengthy discussions. Then there are just no people nearby on here for me, or at least just a tiny fraction of those who exist.

Kinda sad, since this is by far the best ABDL board out there. At least the only one I know that has a decent board software, neutral theme and IRC server :)

teisto

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Well, that's funny, I'm also from Germany (and the south-[edit!]east region). I never would have guessed that there were this much (aka any) people from Europe and Germany around here. Nice thread Idea! :)

Last edited:

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Poor OP, asked for Spain, Portugal and France specifically and what he got was one french guy and six germans. :p
Hello though.

Status
Not open for further replies.