Any diapers worth purchasing while in Italy/Greece?

IMNdiapers

lil’Cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I’ll be traveling to Italy and Greece and I’m wondering if there are any diapers (adult/youth/baby) that are worth buying while overseas? As a DL I have a large collection as I’m always searching for new products while adding to my stash, I have tried almost every major/notable brand and model of diaper/pull up that has been made available in the north American market for the past decade so while I travel internationally I’m on the lookout for new different products to bring back with me. If you have any suggestions I love to hear them!

It has been about 10 years since I was last there, but when I was in Greece I found that many pharmacies in the rural areas had vintage baby diapers and training pants as well as proper adult plastic backed diapers.

It seemed like they didn't have much demand for certain products which just sat on the shelves for many years unpurchased. I bought several packages of pampers trainers from the 90s. Great find and they even had more than I was able to carry. Lots of different stores had different products, and you never knew what you might find. While traveling around looking at old architecture and tourist sites, I also got to explore some very vintage looking shelves and products in each town. That was sometimes even more fun than exploring ruins, getting to see vintage baby products and adult incontinence products on store shelves like going back in time to the 90s and 00s.

They also had proper good quality plastic diapers for adults. Unlike the US where we mostly buy such products online, the rural parts of Greece everyone had to buy them in stores. That might have changed in the last decade, but I would bet you could find some good stuff if you get outside of the big cities and tourist areas. Good luck.

• Wow
Reactions: IMNdiapers, theancientmariner and Cottontail
Back