Not open for further replies.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I havent gotten my Own stash yet but the perfect spot I could use for at alot if the False Back part of my Dresser Drawers, I simply pull the Drawer Completely out to the floor and have them faced flat against the inside, then slide the Drawer back in and they are good as hidden. ^^

2nd Hiding Spot:
I have many luggage bags stuffed up in my closet and I mean ALOT, which is why I can have some padding hidden in most and bury the bag they are in deep under the pile of junk I got in there!

3rd Hiding Spot:
Not under the Mattress, but the Very Hard mattress under it , meaning a false bottom under the bed. it has sort of a webby covering but I got a slight hole in there just for easy storage.

Whats your method of hiding your stash? :p

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hide mine in plain sight, they are locked in a box in my closet.

F

Falkio

I hide my stash in a trunk, then intern bury that in the closet. My parents don't ever wonder about me. Considering everything is kept at my grandparents place, it is a private matter. They haven't ever approached me about it, either.

My mom probably has an idea. She knows full-well what I'm into.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
In an old toy box, in plain sight in my room but not opened by anyone other than me for years.

Technologic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not so clever since lots of people do it but, In my computer desk i have to file drawers that i can pull out and for some reason there is an obscene about of space left behind the drawers and the back of the desk i can fit two full packs of diapers stacked up top of each other back there.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
when I was younger and living where I had to hide them ( parents house). I had a duffle bag in the corner of the room behind a table. and a dresser. I kinda had to climb to get there but noone else would bother looking in that corner. and I also used the false bottom of the bed trick before I got a new bed....

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
There's an old missile silo complex under my house, and...oh wait. My girl is ab too.

I have them out in the open in our walk-in closet: on the floor, on some shelves, and in some giant tupperwares (three of them). :D

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Since I'm on the second story of our two-storied house, I cut a hole in my closet floor. [Obviously not in the carpet. I just lifted the carpet and cut a hole in the wooden floor beneath]

Since I already lifted the carpet up, it's easy enough to just pull up, and vuala, there's diapers in the floor. when you put the carpet down, it looks just like there's nothing there. And because it's in my closet [not a walk in closet], no one will be walking over top of it.

-Caleb

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm rather proud of my own hiding place. I still live with my mum right now and, although I'm pretty sure she has no interest whatsoever in going into my room, I get paranoid about her coming across my stash (which is sadly non-existent right now).

I have a bed where the base is made out of two hollow sections that you screw together. I cut a hole in the fabric in one of the sections in the middle (where the two halves meet) for access and store my diapers inside my bed :D. The two halves then go together, left unscrewed. I have a sheet across the base that drapes down the sides of the bed too (I forget what that is called), so everything is pretty well hidden. All I have to do is slide the bottom half away about a foot and reach inside.

If I'm going to be out of the house for a while I will screw the two halves together, just in case...

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When my stash gets here I'll hide it where I usually hide diapers (when I have them ;))

I made some loose floorboards in my closet, and there's a bag underneath them. Inside the bag is where I hide them :)

yourhuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just keep them in a bin in my closet under two other bins full of Christmas and Halloween decorations. when I lived at home, I kept them in the closet in a plain box. My mom used to like snooping in my room, but stopped. I'm guessing she found my stash and got embarrassed.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I FINALLY get diapers (if I EVER get any... grr...) they're gonna go in a closet-thing built into my bed, behind a stack of boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.