Any bed wetters out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi. I am a adult male that wets the bed almost every night. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants for this. They are what I wore as a baby and as a child until I was 9 for wetting my bed back then. I would like to hear form others like me and please don't be shy!:):)

Role
Pretty silly question to ask on an incontinence support forum. :p

To answer, yes there are a few bedwetters here.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to when I was like 6. I remember I had to wear these diapers that had balloons on them (wetness indicators), and if the balloons were still there in the morning, then my mom gave me a mint.

Wow. That was a LONG time ago.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Well, look at my signature right now...Part of it speaks for itself.

Umm ya, as a kid I did...Like once in a while all my life I still did...Not sure when I stopped (for the most part) from really frequent to rarely...I learned not to sleep very deeply. I had more day problems then night problems though. A medication caused me to have to go to the washroom, usually at least half-way through the night starting several months ago, so between that, wearing a lot of diapers, and several other factors it started again....BUT I actually sleep now at least, and I don't really care. I found it actually kind of funny, the look on my friend's face when he sat on my bed ^_^. A lot of my friends always commented before that I never looked like I slept...And I felt like it. When it first stopped for the most part, I didn't try to sleep so lightly and actually started getting sleep, but I didn't expect it to start again anyway.

Although I do have to say it's kind of a redundant question, being that the incontinence section wouldn't be here if there weren't people who had some sort of bladder issues.

Role
  1. Incontinent
I used to roughly from when I was 11 until I was 13 or 14. Then, I got injured and I wet all the time now. I guess you could call me a bed wetter.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Put me down for sometimes.

I wet nearly every night until I was about 10, and had a procedure done to fix the apparent problem I had. It reduced the amount of wet nights greatly, but it didn't stop it completely. I still wet from time to time(mostly in the Winter), and it usually lasts for a few nights. Easy fix though- I just make sure I have plenty of diapers handy in the Winter time! :p

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
hey for those of you who wet, can ya'll show some luv and just post a couple of things on my (brand new) incon forum

its a non *b/dl forum
but thats cuz the goodnites forum sux
plz help me boost activity

itz at
http://wtrz.freeforums.org

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
hey for those of you who wet, can ya'll show some luv and just post a couple of things on my (brand new) incon forum

its a non *b/dl forum
but thats cuz the goodnites forum sux
plz help me boost activity

itz at
http://wtrz.freeforums.org

I looked, but, umm, there's only like a general topics area and a welcome area. The main part isn't there - IE the discussion area. Just a thought. Also this section of this forum covers that topic quite a bit so I dunno how that will work when we already have this made and finished and with a lot of people. Good luck though.

D

daria7483

I used to when I was like 6. I remember I had to wear these diapers that had balloons on them (wetness indicators), and if the balloons were still there in the morning, then my mom gave me a mint.

Wow. That was a LONG time ago.

Hey, I remember those! My baby cousin had them. Diapers have gotten so much cooler since I was a baby.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
"When I was little, I was embarrassed because I thought I was a bedwetter. Then I found out bedwetters wet their beds in their sleep. I was just lazy." -Dan Cummins

Nope, I don't bedwut. Never have, never will, hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.