Any bed wetters out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi. I am a adult male that wets the bed almost every night. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants for this. They are what I wore as a baby and as a child until I was 9 for wetting my bed back then. I would like to hear form others like me and please don't be shy!:):)

Role
Private
Pretty silly question to ask on an incontinence support forum. :p

To answer, yes there are a few bedwetters here.

Role
Private
Yeah, that's true. But in terms of what the question was asking and where it was asked, it's pretty silly.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
ya i do
(unfortunatly)

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to when I was like 6. I remember I had to wear these diapers that had balloons on them (wetness indicators), and if the balloons were still there in the morning, then my mom gave me a mint.

Wow. That was a LONG time ago.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Well, look at my signature right now...Part of it speaks for itself.

Umm ya, as a kid I did...Like once in a while all my life I still did...Not sure when I stopped (for the most part) from really frequent to rarely...I learned not to sleep very deeply. I had more day problems then night problems though. A medication caused me to have to go to the washroom, usually at least half-way through the night starting several months ago, so between that, wearing a lot of diapers, and several other factors it started again....BUT I actually sleep now at least, and I don't really care. I found it actually kind of funny, the look on my friend's face when he sat on my bed ^_^. A lot of my friends always commented before that I never looked like I slept...And I felt like it. When it first stopped for the most part, I didn't try to sleep so lightly and actually started getting sleep, but I didn't expect it to start again anyway.

Although I do have to say it's kind of a redundant question, being that the incontinence section wouldn't be here if there weren't people who had some sort of bladder issues.

Role
Incontinent
I used to roughly from when I was 11 until I was 13 or 14. Then, I got injured and I wet all the time now. I guess you could call me a bed wetter.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Put me down for sometimes.

I wet nearly every night until I was about 10, and had a procedure done to fix the apparent problem I had. It reduced the amount of wet nights greatly, but it didn't stop it completely. I still wet from time to time(mostly in the Winter), and it usually lasts for a few nights. Easy fix though- I just make sure I have plenty of diapers handy in the Winter time! :p

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I stopped at 13. I'm happy about it. :3

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
hey for those of you who wet, can ya'll show some luv and just post a couple of things on my (brand new) incon forum

its a non *b/dl forum
but thats cuz the goodnites forum sux
plz help me boost activity

itz at
http://wtrz.freeforums.org

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
hey for those of you who wet, can ya'll show some luv and just post a couple of things on my (brand new) incon forum

its a non *b/dl forum
but thats cuz the goodnites forum sux
plz help me boost activity

itz at
http://wtrz.freeforums.org
I looked, but, umm, there's only like a general topics area and a welcome area. The main part isn't there - IE the discussion area. Just a thought. Also this section of this forum covers that topic quite a bit so I dunno how that will work when we already have this made and finished and with a lot of people. Good luck though.

D

daria7483

I used to when I was like 6. I remember I had to wear these diapers that had balloons on them (wetness indicators), and if the balloons were still there in the morning, then my mom gave me a mint.

Wow. That was a LONG time ago.
Hey, I remember those! My baby cousin had them. Diapers have gotten so much cooler since I was a baby.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
"When I was little, I was embarrassed because I thought I was a bedwetter. Then I found out bedwetters wet their beds in their sleep. I was just lazy." -Dan Cummins

Nope, I don't bedwut. Never have, never will, hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.