Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Does anyone know any good Babyfur comics? I have "Found" and it's so awesome. I wanna read more comics.

Last edited:

ReubenofNight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You could give Kelvin the Lion's Mythies comic a try though you would have to buy them I think. He has another comic but it involves a lot of sex.

Oberrivers also has somewhat of a comic like story going on. You could take a look through his gallery and see what you think.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you want you can look up ISB (incontinent student bodies) some of the drawing were done by marci. Its about Collage students that live in a dorm that have some kinda of abdl issuse. They deal with bullies and cope with self-identity problems.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
If you want you can look up ISB (incontinent student bodies) some of the drawing were done by marci. Its about Collage students that live in a dorm that have some kinda of abdl issuse. They deal with bullies and cope with self-identity problems.

Kinda need a link. I go to Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and I guess I do the links all wrong or something I get pictures even if I just click stories :p

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I just looked at babystar stuff and it's looks really cute.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Kinda need a link. I go to Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and I guess I do the links all wrong or something I get pictures even if I just click stories :p

FA is...painfully outdated - 1990s standards on a modern site. If you want to view a text file, you have to download it. Clicking the image prompts the download, IIRC.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
All I found was Shine and Found but I know there are more comics. Can I get links for some or any suggestions please?

Last edited:

sjm1225

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Nivlek tends to border more on diaperfur culture, it does get raunchy later on. I.S.B is also along the lines of diaperfur with a few occasional references to babyfur.

BouncyBasi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I love toddlergirl/babystar's stuff so much. Hopefully one day we will meet cause we both live in England

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
That's all I am reading is Found and Shine

Well I have Found now because you have to be a member to read the Shine Content and I just signed up waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.