Any Asexuals Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I mostly made this thread just to see how many of us there are. Why not.

So, my fellow crinkly aces, step out and say hi!
🍰

Last edited:
What is asexual

Ibaby said:
What is asexual

Is a people don't want to do something sexual with other people and simply don't have interest for sexual thing in general

Stormtrooper said:

🍰

Seems to have many here, but I don't know if many want to discuss about it.

Ibaby said:
What is asexual
Simple answer: an asexual person doesn't experience sexual attraction to anyone. Some (like trysexiea) may be interested in romantic relationships, but still have no desire for sex with that person.

Reactions: LittleThomasC2 and trysexiea
Stormtrooper said:

🍰
I am 🤗

Stormtrooper said:

🍰
Hello! I'm an ace, and pretty proud of it personally.

Hi

I am a alcoholic no sorry wrong group I am asexual.

I also have sexregularly sorry I ment dyslexia. Does that count.

For those of you that are confused hear is a link for you.

Hugs

I don't really know who I'm really attracted to. I've been sexually confused for years. So I must be ace and might as well be proud of it!

I consider myself asexual. And while someone might be cute or pretty, I'm not sexually interested in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Not asexual, but demisexual.

Sex has just never really blipped on my radar, in fact, until I met and got acquainted with my 2nd girlfriend at age 24, I was still a virgin. Sex to me is just physical exertion and quite hollow, nothing more, but as a demisexual, I have found myself wanting to be intimate with partners if I have a strong emotional connection and sense of compatibility with them. Even when I am in an emotionally involved relationship, sex only sometimes blips on the radar, I'd much rather cuddle and watch movies with them or have a pleasant dinner out as opposed to getting down, so to speak 😅

There was a time when I thought I was asexual, but considering that I was never repulsed by the idea of sex, only disinterested in it and considering that I have had sex and sexual feelings/desires on occasion when engaged with a partner who I am emotionally in tune with, Demisexual is definitely the best fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were many asexual and demisexual AB/DLs out there.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and XxKitChaosxX
I'm asexual. I'm more of a romantic asexual. I would love a partner., whom I can dote on a bit with affection and support.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and XxKitChaosxX
Count me in as ACE

I don't really know and have been sexually confused for a long time but based on the definition of asexual which is "An asexual is an individual who is is not sexually attracted to either men or women." i think i might be although i do find people good looking or pretty.

Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Sgdlboy said:
I don't really know and have been sexually confused for a long time but based on the definition of asexual which is "An asexual is an individual who is is not sexually attracted to either men or women." i think i might be although i do find people good looking or pretty.
Sounds like you're a slight Bi if you find both men and women good looking or pretty

parcelboy2 said:
Sounds like you're a slight Bi if you find both men and women good looking or pretty

But i do find sexual intercourse repulsive though be it man or women so yeah

I'm definitely a "neither/nor" when it comes to sexuality.

I used to be heteroromantic asexual, but now I consider myself gay (lesbian). Honestly I'm still a little confused, because I'm not totally sure if I want a relationship with a girl, or just sex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back