Any advice?

HxppythXughts2514

Pronouns: He/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know how many of you have this issue, but I can only really wet while I'm standing up. I have managed to do it once or twice while sitting, but if I'm laying down it's impossible. Does anyone else have this problem? What advice do people have to maybe help me out with this?

Reactions: RoseofThorns

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always get my heart rate going crazy and such when I try other positions. It took me many hours of practice to even do a bit more. I wouldn't recommend going too far too fast as the body has its boundaries.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HxppythXughts2514 said:
I don't know how many of you have this issue, but I can only really wet while I'm standing up. I have managed to do it once or twice while sitting, but if I'm laying down it's impossible. Does anyone else have this problem? What advice do people have to maybe help me out with this?
A few things that have worked for me - start going potty standing up and sit down while you're still going. Also, don't be in a hurry. If you wait til it's urgent you might have more success. Careful wetting while lying down - leaks happen in ways they don't in other positions

Reactions: chamberpot and geka

HxppythXughts2514

Pronouns: He/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
oldpppants said:
A few things that have worked for me - start going potty standing up and sit down while you're still going. Also, don't be in a hurry. If you wait til it's urgent you might have more success. Careful wetting while lying down - leaks happen in ways they don't in other positions
Maybe I'll have to give this a shot. I'm trying not to get too impatient with this, but it can just be little frustrating sometimes, ya know?

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me it all depends on how badly I need to go. First thing in the morning I have no problem wetting while still laying in bed.

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to have that problem too. I would usually squat like I'm sitting on the toilet with the diaper on to get my bowel movement to do its thing. It worked, because now I can just be lazy in bed and pee when I feel like it. Haven't really trained myself to wet while laying down yet though.

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
its just a practice thing, should get a lot easier as you wear them more and have extra water or soda to help it be easier too

Reactions: Kittyinpink

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
oldpppants said:
Try to pee slowly start off sanding then sit/ lay down practice makes perfect.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just relax.
It takes time.
I only vaguely remember having that problem now.
The more you wear , the easier it becomes. 😊

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I just try to relax and let it happen, dont put too much pressure on yourself. It was strange for me to go at first, but after a while it was grateful to have a bathroom handy lol ive never been great at sitting as i prefer to stand but when im in the car, im stuck sitting, i always try to just relax and not be too tense, try to rely on the diaper to do its job. Im usually paranoid about leaks when im sitting so....ymmv

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I can wet while walking up and down stairs around people. I know it sounds kind of yucky, I did it before, though. It just takes time to relax, especially if you haven't been in a situation where you wet while in certain positions.

I always woke up wet on my tummy as a kid, and now I dont. Not with my new diapers, but I always wet in that position as a kid.. the whole reason I sleep on my tummy is to try make it harder for me to pee, try peeing with underwear on while on your tummy! Its hard while awake!

Sorry for the rant. I'm trying to not wet the bed. I digress. *facepalm*

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Antientmariner

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This new current time in nappies, as a grown-up rather than a youngster, I actually started wetting my nappy while in bed so I have found standing/sitting more difficult! I have been wearing during daytimes a bit more often recently and it’s been getting easier but it just goes to show that we all have new things to learn.

As others have said, I suppose it’s all about practice. We’ll get there! 👍

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This Girl has no problem either way !!

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
This 24/7 puppy has to really work at it to wet laying down, it's so frustrating... It really works against wetting while asleep and training to wet at the first sign. Wish there was some magic pill that would fix it!

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
This is a common thread topic and I always give the same answer, Practice, Practice, Practice.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and KindaOlde