Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join this group as well.

While I have contempt for all religion, I have found any of the Mormon PEOPLE to be some of the kindest most understanding people on the planet. I would be thrilled to know one well enough to call them a friend, but I'll settle for human familial familiarity.

I've been interested in religious studies for as long as I can remember and find myself in the unique position to have been interested without being forced into one belief. My grandma was a devout Christian but I never knew her denomination until a few years before she passed. Faith was a simplified thing in our family as a way to pray and connect to God, which influenced my thought immensely.

Fast forward to current times in my life where much of my academic religious studies have centered around East Asian religions and I have begun exploring profound spiritual practice in energy healing that seeks to move beyond the confines of any one religious practice. Now I've begun exploring the mystic traditions of Christianity that have offered me a newfound appreciation for Western religions in what they were SUPPOSED to be, rather than the social control mechanisms they have become over time.

I think there are pros and cons to belonging to a church and we only see the most negative aspects of churches when shame, guilt, and threats of social exclusion begin to force people to be what they're not. This doesn't happen in every church, despite being overwhelmingly common in many of them. I think the ability to connect with other people spiritually is a deeply important part of being human regardless of the denominational faith.

When people keep their wits about them enough to find spiritual practices and communities to uplift them rather than control them, we see the best parts of church communities. There are real benefits to mental and emotional health when one belongs to a healthy church community that really shouldn't be tossed aside so easily. As for "God's" take on wearing diapers and self acceptance? Well, that depends on your understanding and perception of God. From my understanding of Christian philosophy, I don't see how God would give 2 shits about ABDLism. Sure there's the kink aspect for some, but if people use aides to enjoy procreation, is it still sinful? I don't think the church needs to be involved in marital bedroom affairs. That should be between the couple and God, not the couple and their religious leader.

aberrantlyme said:
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Can I get a link too? 😌

Diaperbum said:
You don’t have to be Mormon, but just wondering how many practicing religious ABDLs we have on Adisc.

If you are, did you have more shame growing up wanting diapers.

I was a virgin till marriage, so as you can tell.. Sex was taboo enough... But wanting to put on baby clothes/diapers. Totally weird.

Did any of you guys have similar upbringings?
I go to a Calvary church now that I’m trying to get my shit together

Austen00 said:
I go to a Calvary church now that I’m trying to get my shit together
Good for you! It is about the effort. Keep your head up and moving forward!

I am Pentecostal. I go to a church in Dayton, Ohio. Nice when you meet fellow Christians who are into this stuff.

Diaperlover247 said:
I am Pentecostal. I go to a church in Dayton, Ohio. Nice when you meet fellow Christians who are into this stuff.
Communities within communities. :)

Additional layers of understanding with struggles we deal with.

I'd love to join the discord server too. I recently got back from my mission, and I've been struggling with this for the past several months. Not entirely sure if I want to embrace this side of me fully just yet, but we'll have to see.

Last edited:
InvisibleDL said:
I'd love to join the discord server too. I recently got back from my mission, and I've been struggling with this for the past several months. Not entirely sure if I want to embrace this side of me fully just yet, but we'll have to see.
Sending you a message. Look in the conversations by your profile.

Reactions: InvisibleDL
InvisibleDL said:
Welcome back. That is a difficult transition time. I too am lds. Converted at 13, feels like a long time ago.

Reactions: InvisibleDL
I am also a member! I would be interested in joining the discord too! If I could!

WriterDan said:
I'm a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and its the best! lol I'm into philosophy too so I love a good theological discussion.
Help Me !!! I have to talk to my Bishop on Sunday!, he has my info in his hand that says I'm an ABDL, What am I to tell him?
( little history, in a moment of weakness, I broke down and told my current Bishop that i was an ABDL and then a few weeks later i left the church,) 20 years later I'm back and my new Bishop has just got my records, and is overlooking them this week, and i am to meet him after Service on Sunday..... SO what the HECK am I to SAY??? the Last Bishop said it was a Sexual addiction that i have to get over the same as a gay person would have. Im Tottaly Freaking up PLEASE ADVISE !!!

rstaylor said:
Help Me !!! I have to talk to my Bishop on Sunday!, he has my info in his hand that says I'm an ABDL, What am I to tell him?
( little history, in a moment of weakness, I broke down and told my current Bishop that i was an ABDL and then a few weeks later i left the church,) 20 years later I'm back and my new Bishop has just got my records, and is overlooking them this week, and i am to meet him after Service on Sunday..... SO what the HECK am I to SAY??? the Last Bishop said it was a Sexual addiction that i have to get over the same as a gay person would have. Im Tottaly Freaking up PLEASE ADVISE !!!
I agree not been a been a bishop but I have been in a branch presidency and a ward secretary. I have never seen any indication that the church keeps those kinds of records. He will know you left the church but I do not believe it will have that type of specifics. Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss further.

I am a simple Christian. And yes I don't always act like I am because I do curse sometimes but I am human. I try to think of the things I do and ask myself if Christ came back right now what would he say. I think even if I am sinning and drunk, he is going say brother If you believe in me then come with me. Because he loves everyone even those that crucify him. We all sin that's what human is. We should avoid it all we can but the only sin that will take us to hell is rejecting Christ as God. Everything else he will wash away. You don't get judged in heaven for what you did wrong on earth but instead you are rewarded for the times you serve him and do right. If you accept Christ in your life then you are going to be with the lord in the after death.

This is my basic understanding of Christianity. I say all this because Only GOD can judge you. I could not possible see how using a diaper even if out of desire would stop you from heaven or knowing God. Only you know your relationship with Christ no one else. Also God made us but he also gave us free will. That means he give you a desire or in my case a need for Diapers.

Pease if any of you that do not believe in the lord Jesus than that is no harm to me or from me. I personally believe and I will not argue religion on this site because there is far to many of us and that is fine by me. I don't judge you that's for God and if you don't think he exist then it is no issue for you. We all have the right to think what we think. I only said this to make a Christian think about the big picture not be so hard on themselves for living a life they think is less than God would approve.

I promise I will not turn into the preaching man.

rstaylor said:
I serve as a clerk, church records don't contain that much information. Unless there was a church court held and you were excommunicated there is no record of your conversation with your old Bishop.
Your Bishop probably just wants to meet you and get to know you. He will probably ask what help you need to prepare to go to the Temple. Hope you enjoy being active in the church again.

Reactions: rstaylor, Megab and Deleted member 57978
ORBaby said:
I serve as a clerk, church records don't contain that much information. Unless there was a church court held and you were excommunicated there is no record of your conversation with your old Bishop.
Your Bishop probably just wants to meet you and get to know you. He will probably ask what help you need to prepare to go to the Temple. Hope you enjoy being active in the church again.
So I took your information in hand and talked to the Bishop, he only told me that the President has approved me to proceed with the lessons again and get re-baptized again and get my priesthoods again., Bishop did ask me, what I was so worried about and I was a bit honest with him, I told him that I had(past tense) an addiction to a non-animated item and that I dealt with it and now it's just Folgers Coffee I have to Kick.
I Left the Church Because the first person I talk to about my ABDL side was my Bishop. it was a BIG mistake at that time, He made fun of me and called me names, all of this in a place that I would find the understanding of Godly people? Wrong, So I Left the Church, and had my records completely destroyed. and of course, after my DVT and Stroke in 2017 I can't remember the bible or the book of Mormon, D&C PoGP so I'm relearning them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back