Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aberrantlyme said:
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Is that discord server still a thing? I'm an active LDS member, and have been working through accepting this side of me, a community to be a part of would be really nice

Reactions: ornitorrinco
Yes it is. I'll send you a message on here.

sign me up too? I’m active in the church; I got home from my mission a couple years ago and have been struggling with balancing diapers and religious beliefs.

Reactions: ornitorrinco and TeddyBearCowboy
DiaperedOnesieBaby said:
sign me up too? I’m active in the church; I got home from my mission a couple years ago and have been struggling with balancing diapers and religious beliefs.
Sending you a message

Can I also get a link to the discord? Also LDS, would like a place to chat.

I would like the link as well.

i was brought up mormon and it was honestly horrible. its a miracle that i developed critical thinking when i did because i was heavily indoctrinated and it was still detrimental to my wellbeing even after having left the church. its terrifying to see the people around me, especially women just losing their entire personality and being progammed with the cult personality. ive watched time and time again as women are extremely pressured to immediately settle down with a husband and have as many children as possible. its literally why women have one more year before they go on their mission, if they even go on their mission at all because its optional for women and youre expected to have a husband before it happens.

with this cult exersizing behaviour control, information control, thought control, and emotional control to the extent that it does, im absolutely positive i would have felt deeply ashamed and guilty for having any fetishes at all had i continued down that path.

Reactions: sbmccue
chaochai said:
i was brought up mormon and it was honestly horrible. its a miracle that i developed critical thinking when i did because i was heavily indoctrinated and it was still detrimental to my wellbeing even after having left the church. its terrifying to see the people around me, especially women just losing their entire personality and being progammed with the cult personality. ive watched time and time again as women are extremely pressured to immediately settle down with a husband and have as many children as possible. its literally why women have one more year before they go on their mission, if they even go on their mission at all because its optional for women and youre expected to have a husband before it happens.

with this cult exersizing behaviour control, information control, thought control, and emotional control to the extent that it does, im absolutely positive i would have felt deeply ashamed and guilty for having any fetishes at all had i continued down that path.

My experience was and is vastly different than yours!

Reactions: Ralphie, ornitorrinco, TeddyBearCowboy and 1 other person
Dinno if they here but i was intro to abdl by a lds member. Back when we were both teens 30 yrs ago

chaochai said:

with this cult exersizing behaviour control, information control, thought control, and emotional control to the extent that it does, im absolutely positive i would have felt deeply ashamed and guilty for having any fetishes at all had i continued down that
I am sorry you feel this way. For the most part I too have grown up in the church and I have never once felt this way. Anything I do in the church is my choice and my choice alone. What I do is because of my love and desire to have a relationship with the Savior Jesus Christ. Like everyone in this life, the road travelled has been difficult at times but the growth and knowledge is worth it and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I honestly wish you the best in your efforts navigating this life and pray you find whatever happiness you desire.

Reactions: ornitorrinco, TeddyBearCowboy and ieyasu
sbmccue said:
I’m LDS. We used to have an LDS AB and DL group, but it apparently disappeared in the latest site upgrade.
LCMS

i am also a member and a bit surprised tbh didnt think there was many of "us" either lds or otherwise.... but all in all i respect everyone's views. Matter of fact the area i grew up in (south texas) i was more or less encouraged to do my own thing. I had a supportive family and supportive church leadership and still do. in regards to the above post my local leaders always encouraged us to be open with our relgion but at the same time try not to "Shove it" down peoples throughts...... i agree with @getintooit most of all and if anyone ever needs help my dms or discord is always open.

Reactions: ornitorrinco and RuffRuff
StarWars7 said:
I don't understand this comment. Can you elaborate please? Thanks!

Reactions: sbmccue
I have been away from ADISC for a couple of years, but I wanted to post back and let you know how I'm doing. With my family I've survived the pandemic pretty well. I'm still in diapers 24/7 (for about a year and a half now? I've stopped keeping track). With my kids being home for months at a time, I finally came out and told them about wearing diapers. They are all 15 and younger (five total). They have handled it with aplomb. I didn't make it a huge deal, and they haven't either.

I suppose it has helped that I now have a marginal medical need for them. (Yay 40s!) I would need some kind of pouch or guard anyway, so I decided I'd rather be in a full diaper.

I have been on @aberrantlyme 's discord server for over a year, and it is a fantastic community of church members. We have men and women, ABDLs and spouses. If you are looking for an LDS community, I *highly* recommend it.

In addition, I've started working on my own blog where I am trying to discuss the intersection of my faith and my quirk. You can see that here: https://quirkilymarried.wordpress.com/.

I'm hoping to become more active here on ADISC again, as I think this is a great community as well. It's just not as targeted at a narrow demographic as our discord server is!

Cheers to everybody!

Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and an adult baby. I am glad to be both and am grateful for my self acceptance of my baby side.

aberrantlyme said:
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

I would love to join this community!! Please contact me if you are still allowing new people!! As a newb on adisc (rejoining), I can’t message people directly yet.

aberrantlyme said:
Hey @Hexley!

I would love to join the community also

I'm also an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ...my activity here is pretty sporadic on the other hand. I miss the old subgroup that we had here a few years ago. I would like to hop on the discord chat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back