Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheist sorry

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
Active member of the Church here.

Reactions: Paddedgymwolf, ornitorrinco, Jim100 and 2 others
I'm an active member of the Church. Been on ADISC for about a month after having a series of real conversations with my wife about diapers. It will be a long road, but we are both committed to it. I have since turned from binge/purge and shame to trying to understand/accept diapers in my life. I have found writing to be very therapeutic, and have formed that into a blog where I hope to create a resource for any ABDL, AB, DL, and their loved ones who need access to a resource that can help them as they work on personal acceptance, and then acceptance and understanding as a couple. Please give it a read. - Aberrantly Me Blog

Reach out here or on Twitter/Instagram, I'd love to connect with you.

Reactions: Paddedgymwolf, ornitorrinco, DiapeyE and 1 other person
Member of the Church. I miss the group we had before this site was updated. If you want to privately message me, I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Kirisin, DiapeyE, sbmccue and 1 other person
It won't let me message you. Do you have Twitter?

Reactions: BusyBritches
Resuscitating an old thread here, hi. I'm new to ADISC. But yes, I'm also LDS (even though we've been asked not to use that abbreviation, I find it hard to stop doing so). I recently started up a blog about my journey as a DL. Check it out if you want to. I could use a good community of others to rally around me. :)
reluctantdiaperlover.wordpress.com

Reactions: DiapeyE, Jim100, kinda and 2 others
what is LDS?

latter day saints

what about monden day saints, or about the last day of Simon Templer

sorry I being selly

hugs

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
reluctantdl said:
Resuscitating an old thread here, hi. I'm new to ADISC. But yes, I'm also LDS (even though we've been asked not to use that abbreviation, I find it hard to stop doing so). I recently started up a blog about my journey as a DL. Check it out if you want to. I could use a good community of others to rally around me. :)
reluctantdiaperlover.wordpress.com

It's always nice to hear from fellow LDS people. I read a bit of your blog. Definitely can relate to the part about opening a door that you can't ever close again. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

reluctantdl said:
Resuscitating an old thread here, hi. I'm new to ADISC. But yes, I'm also LDS (even though we've been asked not to use that abbreviation, I find it hard to stop doing so). I recently started up a blog about my journey as a DL.
I did read your blog. I think you're going through a lot of self-doubt and loathing for no real reason, but that's easy for someone else to say.

I'm not sure why you feel conflicted about wearing a diaper and garments at the same time. I imagine God has more on His mind than worrying about what sort of underwear we wear.

Reactions: Kirisin
sbmccue said:
I did read your blog. I think you're going through a lot of self-doubt and loathing for no real reason, but that's easy for someone else to say.

I'm not sure why you feel conflicted about wearing a diaper and garments at the same time. I imagine God has more on His mind than worrying about what sort of underwear we wear.
@sbmccue To help clarify about the garment is that is worn as a physical reminder of the covenants we made with our Heavenly Father. Those who have made these promises are instructed to continually wear them. As a member of the Church myself I can understand where this can cause concern.

Reactions: Jim100 and reconciledDL
I think you missed the point of my comment. I’m certainly well aware of what garments are. My point is that if you’re worried about wearing a diaper and garments at the same time, that’s self-criticism gone to extreme.

sbmccue said:
I think you missed the point of my comment. I’m certainly well aware of what garments are. My point is that if you’re worried about wearing a diaper and garments at the same time, that’s self-criticism gone to extreme.
Thanks for your clarification, I should have started with asking for that

It's so comforting to know that there are so many other LDS people out there like me. I never thought that would be a thing. Tender mercies are real.

Reactions: Deleted member 35235, Kirisin and DiapeyE
reluctantdl said:
It's so comforting to know that there are so many other LDS people out there like me. I never thought that would be a thing. Tender mercies are real.
That's how I felt when I first found out. Feel free to message me. It's always nice to have someone to let it all out with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin
kinda said:
That's how I felt when I first found out. Feel free to message me. It's always nice to have someone to let it all out with.
I'd love to PM you, but neither of us are established contributors yet. XP Guess I can try once I've hit my 7-day 20-posts requirement. Lol.

willnotwill said:
Years ago I was attending the Usenix (UNIX users group) conference in Atlanta which was being held about the same time the SBC was holding theirs. One of the old timers joked that nobody had ever asked for a plaster cast of his genitals so my girlfriend and me decide we'd make up ten or so "genital casting kits." I got individual portions of plaster and some stirring sticks and some paper cups to use for molds but I needed a release agent. Well, vaseline will work, but I need ten portions of it. Well, fine, go to the hotel gift shop and they've got these little tiny jars of vaseline. I grab ten and go to the cashier.

She looks at my purchase and says: "I guess y'all are NOT with the Baptists."
When I read Unix I was thinking of the operating system I was thinking that is my kind of church. Hey if anyone wants to start a Linux cult count me in haha.

• Haha
Reactions: ornitorrinco and HTML
Yes I am lds and yes I grew up with much shame and guilt. Some times life is just too complicated I remember judging people when I was younger as to why they do or don't do things. Now it's very clear to me life is not that easy and we have to be there for each other.

If being abdl has thought me one thing it is that it is much better to love others and realize that everyone is different no one is perfect especially me.

Reactions: reconciledDL
It has been a big help to me as well, knowing there are some many members that I can reach out to and share experiences with has made a big difference. Granted I’m still new to the DL world, but I’m glad I have support.

Reactions: Kirisin and reconciledDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back