Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperbum

🍼🍼🍼
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
You don’t have to be Mormon, but just wondering how many practicing religious ABDLs we have on Adisc.

If you are, did you have more shame growing up wanting diapers.

I was a virgin till marriage, so as you can tell.. Sex was taboo enough... But wanting to put on baby clothes/diapers. Totally weird.

Did any of you guys have similar upbringings?

Reactions: BusyBritches, extremecomfy and smoore
I’m LDS. We used to have an LDS AB and DL group, but it apparently disappeared in the latest site upgrade.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, DiapeyE, smoore and 1 other person
I'm a convert, baptized at 17. So didn't have issues related to religion growing up. Still that was long before the internet so did not know there were other people that enjoyed thinking about diapers.

Reactions: wettingagain, GirlGirlBoy, DiapeyE and 3 others
I am a practicing Christian and I see nothing in the Bible about adults and diapers. Plenty of prohibitions against adultery, drunkenness and being a rotten person. Ask yourself what you are doing when you are wearing a diaper (or women's /men's clothing, baby clothes, gorilla suit, etc.)?

Reactions: Kirisin, GirlGirlBoy, ComfyBoi and 2 others
raises hand I am one.

Reactions: Kirisin, BusyBritches, extremecomfy and 1 other person
My parents were consistent Methodists and I eventually became a Methodist music director, so yes, I felt a lot of guilt when younger. I think I've made peace with it, but still.......

Reactions: Kirisin and Diaperbum
Yes. Active member. Went on a mission and and graduated from BYU.

Reactions: Kirisin, DiapeyE, Jim100 and 3 others
excomunacated LDS

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Like most of us on this site, I struggle with my desire to wear diapers. This struggle has nothing to do with my religion but everything to do with the fact that I am not like most people! Wearing diapers (for whatever reason) does not prevent a member of my church from remaining active and in good standing.

That stated, I do believe that the power of procreation is special and should only be used between husband and wife. Stimulating oneself sexually is typically against the teachings of the restored Church of Jesus Christ. I know that many others (individuals and religions) do not see it the same way.

I love wearing diapers and always have. I find diapers to be not only comforting but also stimulating. When I was younger, I was drawn towards the comforting aspect and later became aware of the stimulating aspect as well. I have learned to accept the comforting aspect of diapers but still struggle with the other. The momentary feelings are quickly replaced with regret and remorse.

In summary, diapers are not against my religion but sometimes I allow the thought or use of them to lead me to acts which are. As such, I've come to terms with my AB side but am still struggling with my DL side.

Reactions: Cobbler, GatoChihuahua, JustAVisitor and 7 others
I am also born again Christian. I feel there nothing wrong with wearing diapers and acting like a baby as well.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Jim100
So how to diapers fit with temple underwear?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
willnotwill said:
Diaper first then garments.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Kirisin, Deleted member 35235 and 5 others
willnotwill said:

I don’t ever wear my diapers at the same time. I dedicate that time to wear with mommy.

Disconnected "walked away" J.W.
First off, that is no Christian religion, that's for darn sure.
A cult wrapped in indoctrination, total control, guilt, shaming, then after that, more guilt, more shaming.
Being a closeted AB in that kind of mess growing up and into early adult years dealing with something that you can't talk to anyone about was life altering and not in a good way.
Looking back, if the while thing was about religion and about god then it's about the person and their relationship with their god, not a controlling rule dictating middle man.
I don't think god has an issue with this kind of thing.

• Love
Reactions: Togepy, ReluctantAdult, wettingagain and 2 others
Kracked,

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience in the church that you grew up in. I hope that you find (or have found) something that fits your needs better.

Jesus as our heavenly father and the lord himself told us we shall love and thus accept others like ourselves. From that point of view we should accept the individual differences in a community. Loving each other means to let your brothers and sisters live like they want to. But there has to be a borderline to protect the community when there're harmful activities from members.
I don't want to make a decision to set a red line of individual development in the church. But there is one thing for sure: God himself would never prevent you from doing things that you truly want when there is no major harm to other people souls, because he is truly the eternal love himself.
I got some deeper insight in interpretation of Jesus' life and his teachings.
Thus I know by myself that God wants us to become creating spirits by his image. I cannot tell you exactly if adbl lifestyle is preventing a soul from achieving it's spiritual goal but I know that we should be like the sun spending light and warmth to all beings around us helping them to grow and thrive. We have to carefully watch out if we harm others by doing what we do. We shall forgive each other serve each other and never put ourselves in higher positions to rule about others.

Let's pray 2gether: Lovelyest Jesusfather help us to get more light in this special point of our lifes. Guide us back to heaven back in your arms.
Bless you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, bbbinkie, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I would never want to, nor could I, because ether 1) "god" purposely made us this way and then purposely ostracizes us for being this way. 2) "god" knows we are being so mistreated and yet is unable to do anything about it. Or 3) "god" could do something about it yet doesn't know it is happening. Either that or 4) "god" truly isn't a god after all and doesn't know we are being mistreated nor can do anything about it. And unfortunately there are no other real options left towards this so called "gods" existence. Keeping that in mind by current proof of our existence, I then have to ask WHY would anyone want to follow or worship such a "god"???

Reactions: tbjay and bounduptoplease
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. No current calling but an active member. I wear for both need and pleasure.

Reactions: ornitorrinco, DiapeyE and Jim100
I grew up a Southern Baptist. Devout family. Fortunately, I feel, my mother doesn't know about my adult baby interests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back