Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Ok. Wait. So my ex wife was LDS. We got divorced because she claimed my kinks were "against her religion" and she could not live in the same house...let alone be married to me. Soooo... explain...

StupidApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Eh. Grandma was LDS.
Im familiar with the book of mormon, articles of faith, word of wisdom. Etc.

They believe sex is to be used for procreation.

ABDL is a fetish/lifestyle at the end of the day and it does walk the line of sexual pleasure.
Im sure if you talked to your Bishop about it he would encourage you to stop the behavior.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Sex is not just for procreation and should be pleasurable. While we are encouraged to have kids. We are encouraged to do so responsibly and birth control is allowed. That does not mean that we can not have sex with our spouse that is kinky and not to have kids. There is even a book on sex written by a couple that are Latter Day Saints that had their Bishops approval. I think it is titled "They were not Ashamed".

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Ok. Wait. So my ex wife was LDS. We got divorced because she claimed my kinks were "against her religion" and she could not live in the same house...let alone be married to me. Soooo... explain...
Many, many people in history have use religion as an excuse to outlaw or allow otherwise unacceptable behavior. From as big as the crusades, to gihad, and on down to the simple things like "we can't be married because". I don't know if god is or is not a bad thing to follow, I do know for certain that religion is a very, horribly, bad thing to follow for every reason given to us throughout history.

bounduptoplease

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I am was baptised Christian but never really got the 'God thing', I do recall going to the harvest festival and crying as the Vicar wanted to take away my fruit basket. :D

I grew up with zero interest in the Church, was morally forced to wed in a Church, that ended in divorce. So again the Church fell out of favour but, just a few years back I was at a very low point in my life and went to the local Church and sat through a service, odd that I found it comforting, and then a church helper came around with the collection plate, I had I guess a couple of euros in change so dropped it into the plate, and was not surprised but actually offended when the helper dug out the copper coins of 1 and 2 cents and handed them back to me! Apparently the churches are stopping taking 'copper' as it takes 'too long to process'........or should that be 'to long to count'? WTF!! :mad:

No I have not been there since! I have formed a very strong opinion over my 60 years of life and I am sure if it was expressed here it wold cause offence.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I am was baptised Christian but never really got the 'God thing', I do recall going to the harvest festival and crying as the Vicar wanted to take away my fruit basket. :D

I grew up with zero interest in the Church, was morally forced to wed in a Church, that ended in divorce. So again the Church fell out of favour but, just a few years back I was at a very low point in my life and went to the local Church and sat through a service, odd that I found it comforting, and then a church helper came around with the collection plate, I had I guess a couple of euros in change so dropped it into the plate, and was not surprised but actually offended when the helper dug out the copper coins of 1 and 2 cents and handed them back to me! Apparently the churches are stopping taking 'copper' as it takes 'too long to process'........or should that be 'to long to count'? WTF!! :mad:

No I have not been there since! I have formed a very strong opinion over my 60 years of life and I am sure if it was expressed here it wold cause offence.
Sorry to read you had that experience.

StarWars7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Years ago I was attending the Usenix (UNIX users group) conference in Atlanta which was being held about the same time the SBC was holding theirs. One of the old timers joked that nobody had ever asked for a plaster cast of his genitals so my girlfriend and me decide we'd make up ten or so "genital casting kits." I got individual portions of plaster and some stirring sticks and some paper cups to use for molds but I needed a release agent. Well, vaseline will work, but I need ten portions of it. Well, fine, go to the hotel gift shop and they've got these little tiny jars of vaseline. I grab ten and go to the cashier.

She looks at my purchase and says: "I guess y'all are NOT with the Baptists."
Unix like the Computer Operating System