Anxiety?

How often do you feel anxious, generally?

• rarely (1)

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • some of the time (2)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • frequently (3)

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • most of the time (4)

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • constantly (5)

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby kiffer

I am curious to know if there is any possible connection between anxiety and infantilism.

Thus, I would like to know how anxious this community generally feels. This is not a public poll, so do not worry about privacy. According to above, I would like you to rate the amount of anxiety you experience over the typical 24-hour period. The options have been ordered from least-greatest (1-5), as well as referenced verbally. Please do not include dreams in your calculations, but please post about them (frequent nightmares, for example). Thank you.

I, for one, feel constantly anxious. About WHAT I don't know, but it's usually there. It drives me insane, sometimes, and it pushes me towards infantilism more often, because infantilism helps me to escape from my anxiety.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Triple Post!

Anyways I do hug my plushies and use my Pacifier to get rid of stress and anxiety some times.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Some of the time. I'm often upset and anxious when something negative happens (e.g.: if I get banned from a chatroom, when a "friend" dumps me, etc.), but it goes away eventually.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I often do. I've even had the paramedics at the house because I thought I was having a heart attach. I used to worry about my job. Now that I have a different job, I worry about other things like my wife's health. There's always something to feel anxious about, unfortunately.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to be troubled with anxiety, when I was younger, I worried about everything, and what people tought of me, and now I couldn't care less.

If something has to wait untill tomorrow so what, and if you don't like me I couldn't care less.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I picked most of the time. Especially sometimes when I'm bored. I start to think about the world, humanity/society, and life in general. Thinking about stuff too much can be kinda annoying...

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
I'm usually anxious for many many reasons

Z

Zeit

More often that not would be my choice (I selected Most of the time) and it seems as though it's becoming more and more often nowadays. I think it's just a couple factors in my life that are doing it to me, the greatest would probably be a fear of change... If it feels beyond my control, I tend to get nervous.

K

KittyKat

I think anxiety is the main reason why I regress. I get anxious a lot so infantilism is my escape.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Anxiety can sometimes get on my nerves but not often enough really to be able to make me take actions for such feelings. I tend to just have a glass of coca cola and get over it.

Zanzawolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Most of the time. Makes it almost impossible for me to meet up with new people IRL unless they make the first move which now a rarity.

Role
Diaper Lover
What is with all of you people, I'm never anxious, I don't care what happens, if some one pointed a gun at my head and said they were going to pull the trigger, so what? Granted if they were someone I hated, I would disarm them (or try) and then kill them, then probably myself afterward, not going to prison for the rest of my life.

I don't know if that is because I'm a Psychopath, or becasue I don't really care, about pretty much everything, other people I care about, but myself, well I'm not really all that important. There are a lot of people like me.

Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Infantilism itself makes me anxious. Yet anxiety is the reason it comes on. Wetting and soiling myself, either diapered or not is the catharsis. For a moment the feeling is ecstaitc, then after the event, my anxiety is gone for a while.
Thank you for such an intellegent question.

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm anxious in life but for all the normal reasons. Sometimes I make them out to be worse then they are though. Picking a school, big exams, finding and getting my first job, my first real project dead line, buying a house. Wondering if I should be married. Watching my friends get married and have children. you know that normal adult type stuff.

D

daria7483

I get anxious so much that I don't even notice I'm anxious until my eczema (which is triggered by anxiety) starts bothering me. I don't know why I get nervous so much.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
same as Kittykat, I'm so stressed that I need to run away from that pression.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
If anything, anxiety (accompanied by depression and panic attacks), turns me away from infantilism. As is common with most depressed/anxiety-ridden people, I find I lack interest in those things which interested me most prior to the anxiety/depression. I rarely talk with people I consider friends (or anyone for that matter), I don't generally chit-chat with people online, don't visit chatrooms, don't read/post on forums, and don't have any desire to wear a diaper/use a paci/whatever...although I do sometimes hug my teddybear, Jozee! (Then again, I wasn't a real teddybear cuddler prior to the anxiety/depression.)

juriev

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I had anxiety attacks for awhile (aka bad hyperventilation)... I don't think it had any conection with my TB tendencies. I think it was more to do with food posioning and my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.