Anxiety Attack???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Alright, so today, in my Health class, I was just sitting in class, listening to the teacher talk, and I started feeling REALLY weird. My eyes started fleeting, My heart started beating like crazy, my vision heightened, and my palms started to sweat. I believe I had an anxiety attack, and I have severe anxiety disorder, but I've known since I was very little, and I was put on medicine for it right away, so I don't remember anxiety attacks; I've always had medicine. I've also got OCD, ADHD, Panic disorder, Social Anxiety disorder, and VERY mild Asperger's syndrome.

Does anyone think it was something other than an anxiety attack?
And if it was, should I get a medicine adjustment?:confused:

Any help would be appreciated:smile:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I would suggest telling your parent/guarding and seeking medical attention.

B

Butterfly Mage

If I miss my psych meds (I have a dissociative disorder and clinical depression) I get the exact feelings you describe. I'm not a psysician, so I can't offer you a diagnosis. But it sounds like it *could* be an anxiety attack.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
ADISC members > Doctors

Alright, so today, in my Health class,
You should have described your symptoms to your tutor. An opportunity to be educated and have fun

I've also got OCD, ADHD, Panic disorder, Social Anxiety disorder, and VERY mild Asperger's syndrome.
Typical internet representative

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I hope you feel better. I remember you CALLING me in photography and I was stupid enough to answer and hold a conversation in school for a few minutes. XD It was a fun adrenaline rush though.

Anyway, *hugs* anything you need you know you got me to bitch to.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I once felt exactly like that in a health class, and then I passed out ;o Lol, it took me 5 years (this was in 6th grade) to be able to get myself stress/anxiety-free, and all I can say is that it owns.

My problem was that I overthink things, whenever I remember something that resembles another thing that resembles a thin I'm scared about, I automatically make the connection and start thinking (without being able to stop it) about this thing I'm scared about to the point of passing out. Nowadays I control my overthinking and keep my cool, since I'm not that scared of things anymore (only spiders).

Status
Not open for further replies.